You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitcoin and other Crypto...

Spy Bee

I think the difference here though, is there seems something less tangible about the value of the product once the boom panic is over.

There's something tangible if the tech which the coin is based is adopted by businesses or (for BTC, LTC & ETH, at least) adopted by consumers as a means of payment for goods.

For now it's value is speculative based on how much it "might" have tangible value. If/when adopted, it is a real , albeit digital, asset and so has value.

This is all very early, but in time coins will either be worth something because they are worth something, or worthless because they are worthless.

Nope, he is a cunt and I’m also fed up with him and TRX. I’m slightly down on it, but still think I’m going to dump at least half of it and put it in something else.

I was up about £800 two weeks ago, I reckon I’m at least £100 down now, not really sure what to do. Anyone go any decent recommendations?

My portfolio is shite, got in on ELF and it’s plunged, XLM I’m down on as well, ADA isn’t really doing anything, and the less said about TRX the better.

Think I’m hindsight I’ve put too much in concepts rather than any real working projects atm, got to change it up.

Same. Same. Same.

I blame Spybee!

Which kind of goes back to my Christmas toy analogy. 10 quid pieces of crap end up on ebay for hundreds because people think they have to buy them. The fellas who bought them for a tenner are laughing. The ones who end up buying at the top of the arc a week before Christmas end up with a 10 quid piece of crap worth nothing despite costing hundreds.

Your toys don't have the potential to become a dominant technology as blockchain does. There seem to be 3 main types of investors in cryptocurrencies, ideological, technological (early adopters) and speculative. A relatively quick increase in the second category, due to advancement and wider adoption, suddenly expanded the third category last year, which created the current craze.

At the moment, I see it as a kind of artificial gold, with a potential to become a true alternative to real money, however, this would then bring a number of serious considerations with it.

Did this even impact coin price at all? I think people are sick of his shit!

yeah not as much as it used to, there is still tons of bots that trade of the back of it.

i managed to sell and buy back on a bit of a dip. got me about 100 more XLM coins out of it

I think TRX is being manipulated. The price is being held down and all the weak hands are selling. I still fancy it for over a dollar in Q3/Q4. It's the most traded coin on Binance.

I have now got my CAS tokens and Cashaa goes like on 25th of Jan. It's looking quite good. Crypterium tokens are in the post, so that is a bit more interest too.

I am going to sell everything apart from TRX and XRP and stick it all in WAN. Then I have another strategy depending on my success... Oh I am keeping APPC too, cos I think that will go to 10$

What do people make of #INS? Seemed to have opened up on Binance, rocketed up to about $90 or something daft, and now its plummeted back down to about $9. All in a day or so by the looks of it.

Worth investing in? Rise back up over time? 

What do people make of #INS? Seemed to have opened up on Binance, rocketed up to about $90 or something daft, and now its plummeted back down to about $9. All in a day or so by the looks of it.

Worth investing in? Rise back up over time? 

Sounds like a pump and dump!

Has WAN launched now?

Think it’s supposed to be 23/24th, most people reckon it will hit Binance, although it’s only rumour. I’ve set up a telegram thing to get notifications the minute it becomes available and where. Hoping Binance has it as I can’t be arsed opening up anymore accounts anywhere. I’m selling everything I have, XRP and NEO, about 1k, and may transfer some more to make a quick buck. Might throw a further 100 at it and sell back on the same day to make a quick buck. So much hype around it, it will rocket the day it hits the exchanges.

• Upvote 1

Check this email - cashaa

Hey Cashaa Family,

This is interesting times in blockchain and cryptocurrency world. Isn’t this exciting? With governments and central banks throwing down the hammer on cryptocurrencies the whole world is holding their breath. You may have seen this in the news:

"Our actions were not specific to cryptocurrency," Visa said in the statement, "but rather reflect the issuer's failure to comply with Visa's policies that ensure the safety and integrity of our payment system." https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/05/some-cryptocurrency-backed-cards-dropped-from-visa-network.html

This news is a big blow to the cryptocurrency world. This disastrous event put back blockchain in the eyes of mainstream adopters and the only ones to blame are these companies that failed to comply with the rules. Wavecrest should be ashamed! Thank Cashaa we are not in the same boat.

“It is terrible that many 'so called' blockchain companies claim they want to become a financial institution without the basic understanding of regulations and lack of knowledge of compliance. I am glad to see Cashaa is setting the global standard for blockchain companies to emulate in becoming the bank of the future."
Anil Earla
Visa, Head of Information & Data Analytics

Cashaa is happy to accept all Bitwala, Cryptopay, Wirex and TenX members to come join Cashaa. Knowing that Cashaa is fully compliant with regulations and will be the dominating power player in the Finance Blockchain space for years to come we gladly open our arms to You. Come Join the Cashaa Community.

Rest of You Community members. Show Your support Sign petition still lots of more exchanges want to hear from you

Test tokens are being distributed as we speak, if you have any questions please login to your account and raise a helpdesk.

Best Regards,

Team Cashaa
Cashaa Limited, Floor 24, One Canada Square, London E14 5AB
www.cashaa.com

Think it’s supposed to be 23/24th, most people reckon it will hit Binance, although it’s only rumour. I’ve set up a telegram thing to get notifications the minute it becomes available and where. Hoping Binance has it as I can’t be arsed opening up anymore accounts anywhere. I’m selling everything I have, XRP and NEO, about 1k, and may transfer some more to make a quick buck. Might throw a further 100 at it and sell back on the same day to make a quick buck. So much hype around it, it will rocket the day it hits the exchanges.

Seen claims of 25x in a fortnight!

Anyone else getting "dust" (basically left over crypto) on Binance when making trades. I've managed to rack up a reasonable amount already. The sneaky fuckers only let you trade in whole numbers meaning I've currently got 0.9 of 2 or 3 coins just sitting on the exchange.

Apparently there might be a way round this trading with the Binance coin.

Anyone else getting "dust" (basically left over crypto) on Binance when making trades. I've managed to rack up a reasonable amount already. The sneaky fuckers only let you trade in whole numbers meaning I've currently got 0.9 of 2 or 3 coins just sitting on the exchange.

Apparently there might be a way round this trading with the Binance coin.

Across about 5 exchanges I have about £100 I reckon.

Oh no, we're all good. So I reckon I have about 1.5 ether to stick into WAN because I'm keeping my positions in TRX and XRP... hopefully that gives me a load more to chuck into XRP before it moons.

Could be a good move. Eth looks stable - i can’t see it moving much either way. I sold all mine at US$1350, but was going back in at about $900-1,000. Realistically, it’s too strong for that, and it’s too early for another surge.

I bought into XRP @ 99c so I’m holding for another week or so, in the hope of a surge to about 2.70, although it doesn’t look immediately hopeful.

I’m now mining ETH and Zcash. It’ll be 2-3 year pay back.

If you are at all interested in crypto, but so far haven't bought, then today is the day. The January sales are on! 

If you have bought, do not sweat, this happened with Bitcoin and is repeating with crypto... it will rise again, and when it rises, it will really rise!

If you are at all interested in crypto, but so far haven't bought, then today is the day. The January sales are on!

If you have bought, do not sweat, this happened with Bitcoin and is repeating with crypto... it will rise again, and when it rises, it will really rise!

Been a bitch, $500 wiped off my holdings. More painful as I was seriously debating just putting back into Euros yesterday and seeing what unfolded.