You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

World Athletics Championships 2017.

Guest Pistonbroke

Guest Pistonbroke

Don't half feel sorry for KJT. She always seem like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders. Never seems happy.

I think she would certainly benefit from some physiological help, she just needs to get the balance right between being focused but trying to enjoy it more, the consistent performances will then hopefully come.  Could be she just needs a different coach or training surroundings. 

I think she would certainly benefit from some physiological help, she just needs to get the balance right between being focused but trying to enjoy it more, the consistent performances will then hopefully come.  Could be she just needs a different coach or training surroundings.

As Minichello pointed out right at the start her performances so far this season don't suggest that a change of coach and surroundings has had that much impact

I believe she has changed coaches and is now based out of France? She made a point in an interview I seen earlier about how her not speaking French helps as she can't understand any negative comments. Think she really struggles with mental side of the sport and, without attributing some sort of mental disorder on her, just negativity generally

Guest Pistonbroke

As Minichello pointed out right at the start her performances so far this season don't suggest that a change of coach and surroundings has had that much impact

Really could be a physiological thing then, pressure is hard enough for the top athletes, even more so now Ennis has retired and she is the number 1 hope in the Heptathlon. 

Guest Pistonbroke

JT looking half arsed to me, has she thrown the towel in already? A medal is a medal, Gold would have been hard without her fuck up in the High Jump as Thiam is a superb Heptathlete. 

JT looking half arsed to me, has she thrown the towel in already? A medal is a medal, Gold would have been hard without her fuck up in the High Jump as Thiam is a superb Heptathlete. 

Is she doing her sulky face yet?  She just can't handle the pressure at all.  

Guest Pistonbroke

Is she doing her sulky face yet?  She just can't handle the pressure at all.  

She lucked miffed during the shot put. 

Guest Pistonbroke

This Ayana has to be juiced up in some way, shape or form?

Knew I wouldn't be the only one thinking along those lines.

I think you have to take it into context lads, it was a whole minute outside the WR and the running conditions are pretty good. She just the others on and they didn't react or thought she wouldn't be able to keep up the pace. 

This co-commentator is a miserable cunt isn't he? Looking for the tiniest faults in the athlete's techniques no matter the event. Is he some sort of track and field guru? "He broke the world record by half a minute but for me, his knee lifts could be half an inch higher." Fussy cunt.

EDIT: Who's the screaming bint in the background?

Guest Pistonbroke

This co-commentator is a miserable cunt isn't he? Looking for the tiniest faults in the athlete's techniques no matter the event. Is he some sort of track and field guru? "He broke the world record by half a minute but for me, his knee lifts could be half an inch higher." Fussy cunt.

EDIT: Who's the screaming bint in the background?

Gabby Logan.