You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (H) - Tuesday, 31/1/2017 - Chelsea, Chelsea. We're gonna make it a blue day......for those cockney fucks!

Nelly-Szoboszlai

Firmino is dogshit and tonight will be no different to most other times he's done the square root of fuck all to worry the opposition defence.

Jesus wept . Is Firmino the root of our troubles ?

Can, Origi, Sturridge, Mig, Karius, Klavan, Lovren Henderson and Moreno can all go under the bus before him 

• Upvote 2

I really can't see how we are going to improve on the last 6 performances unless Mané plays. If he plays we have a chance. If he's brought on with 25 mins left and we're chasing the game then we're fucked.

Just hope that those that wear glasses have a hanky handy to wipe them if it rains.

Such a shame we couldn't beat Swansea and Sunderland. Very careless. We'd only be five points behind and looking to take it down to two tonight. Then it really would have been game on.

Chelsea can afford to lose this one and still keep us at arms length. If we win it will help our top four prospects and give us a boost. If we lose we will have to be careful not to slide any further, as we can still regroup and finish top four.

I'm not necessarily one for the top four cup, but after being out of the CL more often than not for many years, it's vital we get it done this time, preferably at the expense of Man Utd and one other. That will help Klopp add a bit of quality in the summer and continue to shape his squad.

I'm going for a draw tonight. We will be better than we've been, but Chelsea are very good and will hit us once or twice on the counter.

At this stage, very much so.

We'll be 7 points, 10 points or 13 points off the pace tonight.

I suppose as much as doom and gloom has set in - IF (and it is a big if) we win then we will only be 1 pt worse off in terms of how close we are to the league leaders than we were after beating Man City exactly a month ago.........when we were all quite rightly so made up.

As It Stood

Chelsea Pl 19 Pts 49

Liverpool Pl 19 Pts 43

Therefore there is an element of the team can redeem themselves quite a bit tonight, question is have they got the stomach for it?

Firmino is dogshit and tonight will be no different to most other times he's done the square root of fuck all to worry the opposition defence.

Top scorer in leagues top scoring team.

Pretty sure we first played him a centre forward against these away last year and he played a big part in us beating them.

3-1 Chelsea I'm going for, we might well score first aswell. They'll overpower us in midfield unless Can and Henderson have their games of the season, Kante and Matic will just bulldoze right through us and Hazard will run rings around Milner/TAA whichever side he decides to attack from, saying that Pedro will run rings around the other one either way. As you can see I'm not optimistic for this one in the slightest.

I had a a ghost visit me in the night to tell me we'd win this 2-0 with goals from Coutinho and Firmino.

He also told me not to worry about my laptop, PS4, Telly, Wallet and Car as he was just taking them to the afterlife so they're ready for when I get there.

Which was nice of him.

• Upvote 2

I had a a ghost visit me in the night to tell me we'd win this 2-0 with goals from Coutinho and Firmino.

He also told me not to worry about my laptop, PS4, Telly, Wallet and Car as he was just taking them to the afterlife so they're ready for when I get there.

Which was nice of him.

Odd that your undies were on back to front this morning though.

Heart tells me we'll win, head tells me it's going to be a tough game.

I dont think this will be as bad as many might think because I do not believe chelsea will just sit in 2 banks of 4 and 5. I think they'll take the game to us which will give us space which hopefully, we'll exploit.

At least that twat ivanovic cant score against us seeing as he's off to zenit.