You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

Glad Huddersfield won. Not only do Reading reek of Tory, but they are one of those yo-yo sides who do fuck-all in the top flight yet nick points off us partially thanks to slapdick referees like Friend and Mason.

Guest Pistonbroke

Chuffed for Huddersfield, Northern club who try to play football. Who would have thought Ward would earn a club up to 300 million eh? Plus Patrick Stewart is a long life fan and I know this bird I used to shag who is a mad terrier's fan. 

Fuck Reading and fuck Jap eyed Stam.  

Not that we're desperate to send anyone out on loan but you have to think Jurgen will have chances to do so if he wants.

If Ojo doesn't get sold he might be one, would have said maybe Wilson as well but the latest rumours are that he's going to be part of the squad next season.  Don't think I agree with the Karius shouts to go on loan, I still think he'll end up as our first choice GK at some point (not sure if next season or not) and I'm pretty sure we'll be looking to keep him as backup to push Mignolet.

And Huddersfield did end up 3rd so it's fairer!

Didn't feel too fair watching Tranmere go down at Wembley a couple of weeks back,

They were 2nd on 95 points

Just a lottery. Anyway I can see Lucas off down the M62 in summer to run their midfield.  

Guest Pistonbroke

Fuck Reading and their tory twat owner

Anti football wankers, always have been. made up seeing Jap Eyed Stam looking dejected at the end there, manc fucking prick. 

Jesus penalties are absolutely gut wrenching watch, you almost feel guilty watching them, but they're fucking exhilarating.

Huddersfield should be used as a great loan opportunity for our lads , give Ings, Grujic and Ward a season there.

Ings is a really good shout, actually.

I think Grujic is going to get a decent number of minutes for us next season, Ward is a no-brainer to loan back if they want him, but I hadn't thought of Ings.  He's in a weird position where we'd probably rather just sell him but no one will buy him after 2 long injury layoffs without seeing him play first.

A loan to Huddersfield would be brilliant for everyone involved, hope that comes off.

Guest Pistonbroke

Just like Everton have always had with the mancs, we've finally got a second team in the league to support.

I planted my seed in a Huddersfield fan, had a soft spot for them for quite a while, they also hate Leeds and the Mancs.