You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Merseyside Police

I was in the Main stand right next to the inbred cunts and it was the whole away end singing it, repeatedly. Swathes of middle aged pricks with haircuts like Liam Gallagher pressing their faces up against an imaginary fence.

I'm not sure how feasible it is arresting virtually the entire away end but I don't see why the club can't film the cunts doing it and ban their fans from Anfield for a season. If they respond like for like then so be it. Even if the FA say we can't do it the issue would be splashed all over every media outlet in the land.

• Upvote 2

I was in the Main stand right next to the inbred cunts and it was the whole away end singing it, repeatedly. Swathes of middle aged pricks with haircuts like Liam Gallagher pressing their faces up against an imaginary fence.

I'm not sure how feasible it is arresting virtually the entire away end but I don't see why the club can't film the cunts doing it and ban their fans from Anfield for a season. If they respond like for like then so be it. Even if the FA say we can't do it the issue would be splashed all over every media outlet in the land.

You could hear them all game on tv. Ive noticed a few fan comments on news report sites but nothing will get done.

Besides, if the club does actually complain you just know the gobshites at everton, united, chelsea and a few others will give it more 'always the victim' shite.

Personally, I think groups like spirit of shankly and the football supporters associations need to get involved in this.

There will always be inbreds who'll make these chants but they need to be brought to book.

• Upvote 1

It's being picked up on by the Echo, BBC 5 Live and...er.....the Benchwarmers Facebook page.

They're just big fucking trolls. Imagine paying money to go and troll someone. I go the game to sing my fucking lungs out to support my team. Not to be a personified version of Old Holborn.

It's desperate behaviour by grown adults.

Couldn't agree more that we should put an official complaint in now. If they had any class as a club, United would release a statement condemning their away support. They were representing their club tonight. And they made them look pathetic.

Hillsborough broke Dalglish as a man, for a bit. He was there tonight. He, and survivors and the bereaved, shouldn't be subject to such bilious shite anymore. And our club needs to take a more assertive stance in achieving that.

• Upvote 2

Rico's solution to everything is...to do nothing.

Can't you read? Get it on TV, get it in the press, ask the pundits why it's happening - is that doing nothing you clown?

What about Joe Strummer (no offence mate, you just suggested ignoring them) any attacks on him?

• Upvote 1

There's absolutely no need for those chants at a football game, by a majority of their support. Action needs to be taken, I agree, we've stood for it long enough.

That's not football rivalry, that's about hate and the intention to mock on a sensitive issue that goes beyond football.

• Upvote 1

They showed a brief clip of Pallister, Irwin and Cole in amongst the fans and to be fair, the three of them looked a bit embarrassed to be there. Whether that was because of the way the game was going or because they were surrounded by knobheads chanting all that shit, I can't say.

No. Do not tolerate this.

A few years ago, I remember very clearly, their old drunk trying to justify their chants and present the whole scene, "as a small minority trying to voice their views". As if abusing the memory of the victims is some form of a "minority human right".

No. You cannot tolerate this. They were running after the match commissionaire to denounce Suarez and file an official complaint, they have staged and run a smear campaign to drive the player out of Liverpool.

Now on a completely different level, some of you are advocating that we should just tolerate or ignore their fans abusing and insulting the memory of dead adult and children fans?

NO. Ban them from Anfield and file a complaint. This has to stop.

• Upvote 2

Also those who will attend the away game, need to be extra careful. Don't be surprised if they stage cameras pointing on our end and submit anything offensive to UEFA. They are masters in turning the tables.

On that note, I browse RAWK for my sins, and a few posters on there who are going to the away leg have said they're going to film anything by their fans, the songs, the mock crushing gestures etc and are going to go to the press with anything damning they get.

The cunts need outing. The good old United support myth needs smashing apart. But, as you say, a big concern is that some of our lot bite the provocative bait and that those fuckers get what they want - the flipping of the story so that it becomes about our support instead.

I can't help but think complaining to the police is a bit pathetic.

'Sir, sir, they sang a nasty song'. Fucked if I'd waste my time with them or the police. I also see people comparing it with the Celtic/Rangers thing up here, there's people getting jail time for all sorts of Football misdemeanours in Scotland now, it's a slippery slope when you go down that route.

• Upvote 1

A bit paranoid I know but I would not put it past them to stage something at OT. Seriously.

All our fans need to be warned as has already been said to not fall for any incitement or intimidation. It won't be good on Thursday, even worse than usual and I have not been to a game there in years. It will be backs to the walls on thepot h and watching your back off it. Inside and outside unfortunately.

• Upvote 1

Also those who will attend the away game, need to be extra careful. Don't be surprised if they stage cameras pointing on our end and submit anything offensive to UEFA. They are masters in turning the tables.

A bit paranoid I know but I would not put it past them to stage something at OT. Seriously.

All our fans need to be warned as has already been said to not fall for any incitement or intimidation. It won't be good on Thursday, even worse than usual and I have not been to a game there in years. It will be backs to the walls on thepot h and watching your back off it. Inside and outside unfortunately.

Dont think its paranoia at all. Im certain the twats will stage something. The fans at the game will be massively prevoked so need to be on their very best behaviour.

Dont think its paranoia at all. Im certain the twats will stage something. The fans at the game will be massively prevoked so need to be on their very best behaviour.

I know it would be difficult to organise, but it would be good if our fans turned their backs to the pitch the moment the chanting inevitably started.

The TV cameras would pick up on it, commentators would be forced to acknowledge what was going on and journalists would undoubtedly report it.

• Upvote 8

Right, and the people cryarsing about this have fronted the living brain donors in our support who sing about Munich?

Thought not.

Oh and on the off chance there's any bell on here that is tempted to sing something about Munich, they want you to you fucking thick cunts.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I had a go at some fella at Sunderland after the game in December who for some reason decided to start singing "those amazing Mancs in their flying machine". The fella was in his late 50's so should have known better. His mate stepped in saying "oh he's a great fella leave him alone" then told me to stop moaning because we'd just won.

Also asked some lad in work why he constantly refers to the Mancs as "Munich" when he has a JFT96 banner on his desk. Couldn't come up with a reason and just said it was what he's always called them.