You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should the UK remain a member of the EU

Anny Road

317 members have voted

1. 1. Should the UK remain a member of the EU

• Yes
    • No

23 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Mentioned this before but I watched a programme a while ago and there was this clip of this old fella on brexit day in tears,saying we got our country back.

I don't know but it's always stayed with that clip.

Maybe it just reinforces the fact that they pushed a complete lie and so many people fell for it.

Yeah, that’s the way I feel too. I’m angry, yes, I’m actually a bit embarrassed.

17 minutes ago, Mudface said:

So many stupid people and bigots and grifters. 

Yep, and quite often some of the stupid people - or not stupid, but just ignorant of the facts - are the victims of the grifters like Farage and the bigots from ERG. It’s a real sad state of affairs. 

And on Labour and Starmer on this, he’s getting flack for being a ‘hard brexiteer’ from some, which is crazy, because he’s not willing to commit to SM or CU - in fact he ruled it out - and it’s by grifters on the other end of the scale. He can’t really, not without a lot of pain, not without opening himself up to serious questions from the Tories which will let them win on Brexit again, I hate it, I really do, but he surely has this right. Even if he did want to join a a single market/Customs union, they’d be able to get all sorts out of us, including dropping the pound most likely. 

This is all fucked. Brexit’s impact on British life has been so fucking extreme. 

8 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah, that’s the way I feel too. I’m angry, yes, I’m actually a bit embarrassed.

Yep, and quite often some of the stupid people - or not stupid, but just ignorant of the facts - are the victims of the grifters like Farage and the bigots from ERG. It’s a real sad state of affairs. 

And on Labour and Starmer on this, he’s getting flack for being a ‘hard brexiteer’ from some, which is crazy, because he’s not willing to commit to SM or CU - in fact he ruled it out - and it’s by grifters on the other end of the scale. He can’t really, not without a lot of pain, not without opening himself up to serious questions from the Tories which will let them win on Brexit again, I hate it, I really do, but he surely has this right. Even if he did want to join a a single market/Customs union, they’d be able to get all sorts out of us, including dropping the pound most likely. 

This is all fucked. Brexit’s impact on British life has been so fucking extreme. 

Get in, get back in the customs' union, get re-elected. Fuck them, the Tories have been lying through their arses on what they'd do in government and on Brexit, about time the same tactics were employed. An advisory vote 6 years ago that was narrowly won should not dictate how future governments should act.

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Fucking hell I was only cracking a joke 

I know, sorry. It's just that it's impossible to talk about anything without that orc popping up with half a dozen Tweets and a Spectator article from 10 years ago and dragging everyone into his moronic orbit.

• Upvote 1

Muggy, the idiot who thought we shouldn't question Russian sanctions because it would simply result in a ten pence rise on fuel.... that aged well the fucking idiot. The other cunt so lacking in one iota of self awareness he was flashing an imaginary grand in front of the poorest people in society earlier, total prick.

14 minutes ago, Mudface said:

I know, sorry. It's just that it's impossible to talk about anything without that orc popping up with half a dozen Tweets and a Spectator article from 10 years ago and dragging everyone into his moronic orbit.

I don't read or link the spectator you fucking blert.

55 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah there was a Northern fella (Barnsley I think) on the news on the same day pointing at kebab houses saying "I can't wait to see all these gone" even the reporter had to tell him that Brexit didn't mean we are all of a sudden kicking people out. Thick as pigshit. 

What did he think was going to take their place? Candlestick makers, blacksmiths and chandler's shops? 

8 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

What did he think was going to take their place? Candlestick makers, blacksmiths and chandler's shops? 

Hep For Heroes stores lined up next to each other so people who've never served can sit in pubs wearing their t-shirts banging on about foreign wars in places they couldn't find on the map. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

The answer is obvious. 

This might blow your mind but the environment bill brought in after brexit went against eu law and allowed the dumping of raw sewage into british waters. 

"The bill, intended to revamp the UK's environmental regulations post Brexit, currently allows raw sewage to be discharged into the country's waterways. In 2020, water companies discharged raw sewage more than 400,000 times over a period of 3.1 million hours, according to figures published by the Environment Agency."

Or am I wrong? 

49 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Get in, get back in the customs' union, get re-elected. Fuck them, the Tories have been lying through their arses on what they'd do in government and on Brexit, about time the same tactics were employed. An advisory vote 6 years ago that was narrowly won should not dictate how future governments should act.

Yeah, I’m firmly in ‘Trojan-horse this shit’. Get in, get PR, get nationalising shit, get bounded changing, get media smashing. I’m way beyond giving a fuck about democracy at the moment. It’s broken as fuck now, so just win. 

16 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

This might blow your mind but the environment bill brought in after brexit went against eu law and allowed the dumping of raw sewage into british waters. 

"The bill, intended to revamp the UK's environmental regulations post Brexit, currently allows raw sewage to be discharged into the country's waterways. In 2020, water companies discharged raw sewage more than 400,000 times over a period of 3.1 million hours, according to figures published by the Environment Agency."

Or am I wrong? 

It hasn't blown my mind at all. We are the only country where water is in private hands, cutting corners to increase profits is what private companies do. The solution is looking you in the face. 

Just now, Gnasher said:

It hasn't blown my mind at all. We are the only country where water is in private hands, cutting corners to increase profits is what private companies do. The solution is staring you in the face. 

So do you agree that Brexit has allowed these cunts to be able to do this? 

41 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Muggy, the idiot who thought we shouldn't question Russian sanctions because it would simply result in a ten pence rise on fuel.... that aged well the fucking idiot. The other cunt so lacking in one iota of self awareness he was flashing an imaginary grand in front of the poorest people in society earlier, total prick.

I give to food banks every month, not that it’s any of your business. But had you not been such a scumbag liar, and actually just answered a question, I would have happily donated the extra. 

You’re just mouth. There’s no depth to you, you literally can’t insult me. I don’t respect you at all, so nothing you say lands. Most of your insults are parroted from what I said to you, it’s hilarious to watch. You’re a bumbling idiot with a fuck load of people on here you just dismiss as cunts rather than talk like a normal human. Orc is right. 

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I give to food banks every month, not that it’s any of your business. But had you not been such a scumbag liar, and actually just answered a question, I would have happily donated the extra. 

You’re just mouth. There’s no depth to you, you literally can’t insult me. I don’t respect you at all, so nothing you say lands. Most of your insults are parroted from what I said to you, it’s hilarious to watch. You’re a bumbling idiot with a fuck load of people on here you just dismiss as cunts rather than talk like a normal human. Orc is right. 

Well fuck off then or are you going to go the full Partridge and throw in a kidney dialysis machine with the money you like to flash to poor people?  Silly cunt.

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

?width=630&version=2434323

Sorry I thought I answered. You're aiming your gun at the wrong target. Scotland water companies are excellent public services yet they are obviously out of the EU.. your letting the real villains off the hook..

Note the differences..

It's not Brexit its the cunts who are ripping YOU off.. Wales is not for profit.

Just now, Gnasher said:

Sorry I thought I answered. Your aiming your gun at the wrong target. Scotland water companies are excellent public services yet they are obviously out of the EU.. your letting the real villains off the hook..

Note the differences..

It's not Brexit its the cunts who are ripping YOU off.. Wales is not for profit.

Can you just answer the question I asked? 

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

It's an irrelevant question. It's meaningless, as I've explained to you with my tweet showing the difference between Scotland and England (who are both out of the EU)

It's not meaningless at all!!!!! Just answer the fucking question 

39 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Well fuck off then or are you going to go the full Partridge and throw in a kidney dialysis machine with the money you like to flash to poor people?  Silly cunt.

I don’t flash money to poor people, yet another lie from a lying rat who offers fuck all to anyone.