You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adam Johnson

Bjornebye

Seeing as you said you thought Johnson was only a few years older than her and another post from years back about you saying how good Johnson was just shows there was plenty of bullshit and vack tracking going on.

How anyone could think Johnson was 8 or so years younger os laughable

Good to see this thread has been brought back up as at the top of the previous page it clearly says I had read nothing about this case before commenting.My point was if a 15 year old is in a realationship with someone 3-4 years older and they have sex I don't agree that the guy should go down.

Those who disagree are entitled to their opinion, if you bring your daughter up teaching her right from wrong and she does something she says herself she knows is wrong it's up to the parent how they react.Id be disappointed but if others would say it's all on the man and call their daughter a victim that's up to them, I'm sure that will teach her a good lesson as she'll know next time she does something wrong her parents will blame the other person regardless.Not the best parenting in my eyes but as I say each to their own.

Yes but your parents didn't teach you to not comment on something very sensitive unless you've looked into the details first so they've failed you. It's a tad hypocritical when your parents havnt done their job for you to lecture other parents.

Oh another thing. Thankfully for the children's sake our laws still apply whether it not you agree with those laws, a pedo is a pedo. You're just going to have to live with it or run for pm. In the meantime have a large glass of stfu.

• Upvote 3

Seeing as you said you thought Johnson was only a few years older than her and another post from years back about you saying how good Johnson was just shows there was plenty of bullshit and vack tracking going on.

How anyone could think Johnson was 8 or so years younger os laughable

Keep going back over that as much as you want, I know what I thought and if you know the age of every player you've seen who you think is good then good for you, I don't.As I said at the start I didn't read about the case and I'm not an expert on Adam Johnson.

As for Dennis tooth I said I was wrong for saying certain things without knowing the facts,a lot seem to have a problem with me giving an opinion without the facts but I don't remember people laying in to those who took the piss out of Carlisle when he was in a coma after a suicide attempt.You have your view of a pedo and I have mine, a 17/18 year old going out with a 15 year old is not a pedo in my eyes.

As for being an attention seeker if wanting to talk about LFC means that then ok, I tried to leave this subject but see the thread today and people are yet again saying I said things I didn't.Typical trolling and this could all have been avoided if someone had just said Johnson was 28 when I made my point weeks ago saying I knew nothing about the case.

• Downvote 1

Keep going back over that as much as you want, I know what I thought and if you know the age of every player you've seen who you think is good then good for you, I don't.As I said at the start I didn't read about the case and I'm not an expert on Adam Johnson.

As for Dennis tooth I said I was wrong for saying certain things without knowing the facts,a lot seem to have a problem with me giving an opinion without the facts but I don't remember people laying in to those who took the piss out of Carlisle when he was in a coma after a suicide attempt.You have your view of a pedo and I have mine, a 17/18 year old going out with a 15 year old is not a pedo in my eyes.

As for being an attention seeker if wanting to talk about LFC means that then ok, I tried to leave this subject but see the thread today and people are yet again saying I said things I didn't.Typical trolling and this could all have been avoided if someone had just said Johnson was 28 when I made my point weeks ago saying I knew nothing about the case.

It could also have been avoided if you would just shut the fuck up.  You tried to leave this subject ?  Like a wasp round a jam sandwich you mad fucker.

Nobody puts a gun to your head to respond to what's posted on here, only your own obsessive tendencies drive you on. 

It could also have been avoided if you would just shut the fuck up. You tried to leave this subject ? Like a wasp round a jam sandwich you mad fucker.

Nobody puts a gun to your head to respond to what's posted on here, only your own obsessive tendencies drive you on.

As I said before I don't like people thinking I agree with Pedos, maybe thats crazy and others would be happy for that to be said about them, I'm not.

I'm afraid it's you and others who are crazy, I know that because if I make the same point on here about a subject that I do on Twitter the response is totally different.Some that have hard ons for Klopp can accept arguments on Twitter but on here people have a issue with everything.

As I said before I don't like people thinking I agree with Pedos, maybe thats crazy and others would be happy for that to be said about them, I'm not.

I'm afraid it's you and others who are crazy, I know that because if I make the same point on here about a subject that I do on Twitter the response is totally different.Some that have hard ons for Klopp can accept arguments on Twitter but on here people have a issue with everything.

All that tells you is that the daft cunts who converse with you on Twatter have the same mental afflictions as you.  You have a common ground with those fucking idiots that you don't have in here, and you can't grasp that. 

"17/18 year old going out with a 15 year old is not a pedo in my eyes."

Why would a fully grown man want to be in a relationship with a schoolkid?

How is that not pedophillia? Where do YOU draw the line?

Lastly, whats your (own very unique) definition of a peadophile?

Whats that definition got to do with the law?

Its not peadophila

Pedophillia is somebody attracted too a prepubescent child.

Also a 15 and 17 year old isnt exactly a big gap is it,they could easily be 13-14 months apart in age. Im not defending JP but people really do need to realise what a peadophile actually is

• Upvote 3

"17/18 year old going out with a 15 year old is not a pedo in my eyes."

Why would a fully grown man want to be in a relationship with a schoolkid?

How is that not pedophillia? Where do YOU draw the line?

Lastly, whats your (own very unique) definition of a peadophile?

Whats that definition got to do with the law?

Have you ever researched anything before coming on here and talking out of your arse? And by 'researched' I mean having a quick look on Wikipedia.

Its not peadophila

Pedophillia is somebody attracted too a prepubescent child.

Also a 15 and 17 year old isnt exactly a big gap is it,they could easily be 13-14 months apart in age. Im not defending JP but people really do need to realise what a peadophile actually is

You want to apply the strict psychiatric definition. Fine. So he's a child molester then.

You want to apply the strict psychiatric definition. Fine. So he's a child molester then.

I think theres more to it than a technicality. A 15 year old can look an awful lot like a grown woman. A child doesn't.

Obviously the 15 year old should be protected by the law from people taking advantage too, but there's a world of difference between a 9 year old and a 15 year old that shouldn't be ignored.

Its just something that annoys me

And im talking more in the 17 year old with a 15 year old not the Johnson case. He's obviously a predator

It's annoying because it's people not understanding what a word actually means. I tried explaining this to a friend of my wife's and she said, 'i can't believe you're defending him!' I'm not, you vacuous clown, I'm just pointing out that you are using the wrong words again! I also tried explaining that she's never actually literally been hammered and that went over her head too.

Its just something that annoys me

And im talking more in the 17 year old with a 15 year old not the Johnson case. He's obviously a predator

Firmly on the nonce side of the argument. Going out your way to make this point a bit arent you?

Seems an issue close to your heart, touched nerve reflex action. I comprehend your mind and I dont like it.

• Downvote 1

I think theres more to it than a technicality. A 15 year old can look an awful lot like a grown woman. A child doesn't.

Obviously the 15 year old should be protected by the law from people taking advantage too, but there's a world of difference between a 9 year old and a 15 year old that shouldn't be ignored.

It doesnt matter what they look like. In your logic if a 4 year old had pubes and big tits, it wouldnt be as much of an issue if they didnt. What kind of logic is that?

Anyone who doesnt err on the side of caution in these matters is suspect to my mind. Statistically there will be nonces active on here.

• Upvote 1

Have you ever researched anything before coming on here and talking out of your arse? And by 'researched' I mean having a quick look on Wikipedia.

What dye want me to research here exactly?

Are you and JP in the same ring or something why are you taking jps side and saying Im the one who needs to do some research? Bit odd.

Firmly on the nonce side of the argument. Going out your way to make this point a bit arent you?

Seems an issue close to your heart, touched nerve reflex action. I comprehend your mind and I dont like it.

You really are a fucking prick

Jumping thread to thread spouting shite. Where the fuck have i defended anything. You where wrong on the definition.