You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So, the Europa League then

Section_31

Been installed as favourites for the EL,believe it or not.

Somebody is smoking some good shit.

We're the same price as Tottenham and Everton.

British, and European for that matter, bookmakers knowing that Brits will take those absurd prices on British teams.

Sevilla are the same price as Everton.

Thinking we're going to win the Europa League is like thinking you've got a chance with ... I don't know, whoever the hot actress du jour is.

I would put Bournemouth as favourites to knock us out of the FA Cup right now.  We're not even close to the level we'd have to be to go on and win the Europa League (or finish fourth, for that matter).

Wish I could say something stirring like "Let's go on and win the fucking thing". But we won't, we're just not fucking good enough in any way.

Watching Rodgers huddling with Pascoe made me want to weep.

The more i see his team selections, the more i am convinced, Rodgers is either after a massive Hodgson millions type payoff,  or he is tactically stupid, plus he has apart from his favourites, lost most or at least half of the dressing room.

To be honest, I'm not against seeing Liverpool in the Europa all things being equal, there'll be some decent sides in it in the latter stages, I'm just averse to seeing THIS Liverpool team in the Europa league.

Has any club's stock fallen so rapidly before? I imagine not, certainly not after an outlay like that.

This.  Just like in his first season, not one thing learnt since then.

I disagree.

He's learned that without Suarez, we are shite.

I'd like to think that we could really go on a strong run, maybe even win the fucking thing.

But 2 of those sides in our CL group our EL standard.  And they made us look gash.

So I hope for the best, but because there's no cure in sight, I am prepared for the worst.

And the worst could be very fucking bad.

Haven't got a problem being in this, actually a plus considering I didn't make any CL aways due to work IF and big IF here we don't put anyone playing in the next League game anywhere near it.

I don't want to see Sterling freezing on some bench in Russia, play the kids! Leave the first team at home for the aways.