You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham vs Liverpool, 20th September 2014

WhiskeyJar

Who would you start instead barring in mind Can is injured, Allen is inured and Lallana is unfit. 

We needed another man in midfield, I'd rather it wasn't Lucas either but he's the only option at present.

"Well i wouldn't start from here" as the saying goes.

He simply should not still be at the club.

Allens not a like for like anyway.

Can probably is, but then Can should have another player, as yet unsigned, competing for his place.

The one who should have been brought in to cover a 4 year old deficiency.

Every time Borini has been given that chance he's fucked it up and been worse than getting your kids finger sent in an envelope, he needs to shape up and sharpish. Lucas has been appalling of recent but he surely has something left to show he's capable if not then there's no point anymore put him to work in the canteen or even the mighty red suit then again people are pissed off with mighty red getting on the pitch imagine if its mighty red with lucas inside.

Coutinho deserved to be dropped he's been an absolute hinderance so far which is massively annoying as he is incredibly talented. If rodgers gets his gameplan right we should maul these even with lucas and Borini. I can't wait for Sturridge to come back.

Optimists everywhere. How.very refreshing.

We're playing West Ham, Sam fucking shitbag cunt Allardyce's West Ham, not the  1870 Brazilian team.

Get a fucking grip, you mournful twats!

I remember the then prime minister Gladstone being proud of the England team that played them that year...

• Upvote 1

Well Borini wanted to prove himself, go on then, lad. Here is your chance.

That's it, this is his big chance, barring injuries there won't be too many other chances.

Rodgers looks to have got it right with 2 strikers and the diamond but Lucas is the mistake, if he was in for Gerrard in the DM role it would be understandable, he can actually still do a decent job there, further up the pitch where he is today he has been nothing but awful when played there, he hasn't got the legs for a start.

That said i think Sterling will run them ragged today and be the difference between the teams.

That's it, this is his big chance, barring injuries there won't be too many other chances.

Rodgers looks to have got it right with 2 strikers and the diamond but Lucas is the mistake, if he was in for Gerrard in the DM role it would be understandable, he can actually still do a decent job there, further up the pitch where he is today he has been nothing but awful when played there, he hasn't got the legs for a start.

That said i think Sterling will run them ragged today and be the difference between the teams.

There'll be loads of chances for Borini if all it takes is an injury to Sturridge. 

Is Lucas not in the DM role, with Steve and Henderson in front...That is how I read that 11 anyway....

Sterling behind the front 2 as you say could be the difference.