You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

You could say the same about damn near every player who's played for us this season. Only

Exceptions I can think of would be maybe Sterling and Sturridge. Even then both have been guilty of trying to go it alone when a pass would be the better option. Sturridge is the bigger culprit but Sterling does it as well, I just don't get as annoyed because he's our main player who can do it, besides Coutinho anyway who's been a different player than he was on the preseason for whatever reason.

Our defensive problem is tactical and in my opinion compounded by a lack of communication, particularly from Mignolet who as I've said before only seems to start yelling after someone fucks up, but then as I've said before I can't go to the game regularly as I don't live in England so maybe some who do go can correct my view on that if it's needed.

These are all fair comments, our attack is stuttering badly.  But that doesn't validate what's happening with the centre backs.

Totally agree that Mignolet's lack of authority/confidence spreads to other players. 

I don't have an issue with Sakho. But I thought he looked nervy at times last night. As did Lovren. But it's not that surprising, since they've hardly played together and the team is defending rather badly as a whole. The 'keeper and especially the midfield aren't helping much, in my view...

Guest Numero Veinticinco

No way to talk about Moof.

You do seem to get like a little girl when people have a different view on things than you do though.

NO I DON'T YOU FUCKING CUNT.

• Upvote 2

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Lad in work "Sakho is shit, all he ever does is give the ball away". Me "yep apart from his 97% pass completion rate you are right"

I've murder 12 people in cold blood today just because somebody looked at me in a 'Sakho's shit' type of way. The entire street got mown the fuck down.

Sakho is a disaster, hes been playing because the managers is justifying the waste of money hes lost on him, money the club can ill afford, over all the years following the club I cant believe how piss poor this player is. Anyone of us could play better, talking stats and all that is fine you can rack up the passing stats to 97% BUT 50 % of that is going over and back the pitch and the rest is passing back to the keeper which must put the fear of God into the others as well as myself he is truly terrible and joins '' the not fit to wear the shirt mob'' B.R. this player along with some of the others you've bought are not fit for purpose and stop fucking defending them.

• Downvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Imagine how apoplectic NV is going to be waiting the likely two years for a reply.

I pitch up this morning, coffee in hand, and I can smell this funny smell. I open the draw and it's there, a massive Sakho shaped turd in the draw. When he comes back in 2017, I'm going to rub his fucking nose in it.

Sakho,Lovren and Mignolet are scaring the shit out of me at present,as is Gerrard in front of them,he looks tired at the moment.

All decent players individually but as a combination there is a long way to go.

Manquillo looks are best defender so far and Moreno is also doing a good job for me,although he is much better going forward than backwards.