You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

2 minutes ago, RedKnight said:

Severance was fantastic and the last episode was unbelievably tense.

Turturro was great in that. Speaking of him...

I'm very, very late to it but just started watching The Night Of this week. One episode left. Loving it, particularly Turturro's performance. 

• Upvote 5

10 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

The Offer 10/10 tells the tale about how the Godfather came to be,   Brilliant television the guy who plays Bob Evans his voice is just fantastic , if the Godfather is your thing then you will love this. 

Yeah loved that.

22 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

The Offer 10/10 tells the tale about how the Godfather came to be,   Brilliant television the guy who plays Bob Evans his voice is just fantastic , if the Godfather is your thing then you will love this. 

Did you see the bit I mentioned, about when Sonny batters Carlo? 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah Brilliant bit of television that , him sat in the ambulance moaning that Caan had just beat him up hahaha .

I watched the film right after just for reference and apart from one obvious miss Caan looks like he's giving him a right pasting 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Yeah Brilliant bit of television that , him sat in the ambulance moaning that Caan had just beat him up hahaha .

I watched the film right after just for reference and apart from one obvious miss Caan looks like he's giving him a right pasting 

Yeah you can see the spite. Agreed about the obvious miss but once you know he really hates him you can't half tell that he's holding back on what he wants to do. I did the exact same as you after that episode, put it straight on. Brilliant series that. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah you can see the spite. Agreed about the obvious miss but once you know he really hates him you can't half tell that he's holding back on what he wants to do. I did the exact same as you after that episode, put it straight on. Brilliant series that. 

James Caan face as he kicks him into the gutter is simply priceless,  I've always thought that it was fine acting but it takes on more relevance when you see the Mini Series 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

The fellow who played Evans was brilliant.

One of the best performances I've seen in a while.

I've only ever seen him play a fairly wooden character in some Witch show my bird made me watch a few episodes of but agreed, he's great in this and really showed his talent.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Stouffer said:

Just started a series on Prime called Hunters, about nazi hunters in 70s America. Pretty good start, Al Pacino is in it.

I watched the first episode when it first aired but for some reason never carried on. It was that long ago I've forgotten everything about it. I noticed the other day that there was a second season so I might give it another go.

Let the right one in.

One of my favourite films of recent years, who knew they made a TV show? I noticed this before and was dubious but checked imdb and it had good reviews so gave it a go.

Three episodes done in a flash, pretty decent so far. It does have shades of the films plot but has more added to it to give it a fresh spin.

7.5/10.

20 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Watch an online interview with the actor who played Carlo,Gianni Russo, on a youtube channel called Valuetainment. He's a fascinating character and has some great stories. He may be lying,but there may be some truth in them too. A fascinating watch.

1 hour ago, Shitty Arse said:

Just binge watched the first series of the White Lotus over the last few days. Very good. Slightly disappointed with the ending but I’m looking forward to the next series now. Very funny as well. Top notch fanny. Another quality HBO production. 

I've nearly finished season 2 and it's even better than the first. Great show, funny and some of the birds are sensational as you say.