You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

13 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Given Lewinsky was a Producer on the show I’m assuming the portray of her is fairly accurate, she was an absolute nut job!

I bet that cigar was one of the most sane things she’s had up there. 

Follow her on twitter and you will change your mind about her

9 minutes ago, redheart said:

Follow her on twitter and you will change your mind about her

I do follow her but not sure what you mean?

I get she’ll have matured from her early 20’s and she’s been through a horrific experience, in the show (which she was a producer of) she comes across as some ultra needy psychopath. 

2 hours ago, Arniepie said:

ha ha opinions

I thought it was amazing

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

I hate, yes hate that show with a passion, I have never been angered so much at the end of a season as I was with this.

My missus loved it and actually watched the second season.

It's definitely a marmite show.

***SPOILER***

Let's all go for a disco dance in the cafeteria at the end? Get tae fuck.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Re the Lewinsky thing, I thought Scott was just pointing out that the real Monica was more attractive and less dumpy than the actress portraying her, and I agree.

I was.

And the first 4 episodes of the show make her come across as bonkers. 

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

The American Crime Story one about Clinton / Lewinsky.

Like the OJ Simpson & Versace ones, it’s well made and pretty good.

I know Lewinsky was never going to come #1 in any FHM hotlist, they still could have gotten somebody better looking than the actress they did.

Not sure how accurate their portrayal of her is but wasn't she involved in the production of it herself? It was good but nowhere near as good as the OJ one. The Versace one was better too but that OJ series was superb television, absolutely loved it. Superb cast as well. 

26 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Not sure how accurate their portrayal of her is but wasn't she involved in the production of it herself? It was good but nowhere near as good as the OJ one. The Versace one was better too but that OJ series was superb television, absolutely loved it. Superb cast as well. 

It’s not as good as those 2 series but it is good. 

And yes, she was a producer, so I assume the portrayal of her is reasonably accurate.

Sydney Sweeney, Katherine Langford, or Florence Pugh should have played Lewinsky. 

13 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

It’s not as good as those 2 series but it is good. 

And yes, she was a producer, so I assume the portrayal of her is reasonably accurate.

Sydney Sweeney, Katherine Langford, or Florence Pugh should have played Lewinsky. 

No way.

Florence Pugh is a good shout but was probably too young looking. Florence Pugh should play everything. Even up-front. In behind, caddy, Shaft, Number 1 seed literally everything. 

First two episodes of The Last Of Us done. Not my usual sort of thing but quite enjoying it. The 'afflicted' whatever they're called sound like the zombies from World War Z when they're in that facility in Wales. Pedro Pascal is superb and the little girl he's travelling with is great as well. 

A blast from the past. 

Crime Story

1950s Chicago crime series starring Dennis Farina as the head of the MCU trying to bring down a ruthless mob boss. 

I used to record it back in the day but don’t remember seeing all of it  right the way through.

Episode 1 8/10 

A few familiar faces even in the first 15 minutes. 

Available via Kodi. Picture quality not the greatest though. 

50D95C48-3B2D-47F9-A2D5-A3AB128FE8D1.jpeg

DD75A451-5F0B-4DAD-8957-CA25A57282C8.jpeg

2 hours ago, Kepler-186 said:

A blast from the past. 

Crime Story

1950s Chicago crime series starring Dennis Farina as the head of the MCU trying to bring down a ruthless mob boss. 

I used to record it back in the day but don’t remember seeing all of it  right the way through.

Episode 1 8/10 

A few familiar faces even in the first 15 minutes. 

Available via Kodi. Picture quality not the greatest though. 

50D95C48-3B2D-47F9-A2D5-A3AB128FE8D1.jpeg

DD75A451-5F0B-4DAD-8957-CA25A57282C8.jpeg

Was that offered as one of the choices on your Amazon firestick homepage?

It was for me, and I watched a couple of the first season episodes last night.

It wasn't a bad show--over the top, but enjoyable.

36 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Was that offered as one of the choices on your Amazon firestick homepage?

It was for me, and I watched a couple of the first season episodes last night.

It wasn't a bad show--over the top, but enjoyable.

No I searched via Kodi and an add on. Great if it’s on Amazon, I’ll check as I have Prime for a while. 

Didn’t know it’s a Michael Mann produced show.

Definitely a bit over the top, but got a bit nostalgic as I sort of half remember it and used to watch it on VHS as it used to be on late. 

Spotted a few faces like Jim True Frost who was Presbuluski in The Wire, and David Caruso of NYPD Blue and CSI: Miami.