You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UFC

Rex Banner

8 hours ago, Aventus said:

Crazy that, not sure what the purpose of these rules are though, what's achieved?

Artem Vs Paulie in June apparently, should be fun. 

“Malignaggi is a little prick who plucks his eyebrows. I’m going to spark him.”

He's even starting to talk like Conor now, bless. 

But malinaggi is a little prick that plucks his eyebrows. 

You don't need to mimic mcraper to say that. 

As for that bare knuckle stuff. 

Not for me, far too barbaric for my liking. 

Can't wait for the main event this weekend. Though I have a horrible feeling Gastelum will win the co-main. 

Also Conor now claiming a broken foot in the Khabib fight is why he couldn't move properly. 

And one of the weird nuthuggers on twitter claiming he made everything Irish more popular and opened the door for Irish fighters and everything Irish. Opened the door for Irish actors too. 

Such a shame Holywood ignored the talents of Richard Harris, Peter O'Toole, Fassbender, Neesan etc before Conor was around. 

Adesanya was brilliant, once he got going it was beautiful to see, he never looks like he has an awkward stance, or off balance, punches coming from multiple angles. 

Great main event too, if Max was carrying a bit more power then it could have gone the other way because there wasn't a great deal of difference in number of shots landed, that my heart stopped when he had that anaconda choke on at the end of the 4th, gutted the buzzer went. Fucking granite jaw on the lad too. Couple more fights at lightweight and he's going to be dangerous. He did dodge a bullet when he pulled out of fighting Khabib a year ago though, that wouldn't have been pretty. 

So after 24hrs to digest

It was one of the best cards all time, just on the back of the Co and main event. 

Amazing fights 

Khalil Roundtree was brutal with them legs kicks

Glad Max Griffin won too after he spilled the beans about his Russian opponent being a cock and trying to fight him in the hotel, getting thrown out of gyms for intentionally injuring sparring partners 

The PPV numbers will be likely shit sadly with the change to ESPN+, PPV in the US

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

So after 24hrs to digest

It was one of the best cards all time, just on the back of the Co and main event. 

Amazing fights 

Khalil Roundtree was brutal with them legs kicks

Glad Max Griffin won too after he spilled the beans about his Russian opponent being a cock and trying to fight him in the hotel, getting thrown out of gyms for intentionally injuring sparring partners 

The PPV numbers will be likely shit sadly with the change to ESPN+, PPV in the US

Yeah, truely great card.

I love boxing but UFC occasionally surpasses it and that card was one of those times.