You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

So are people suggesting what Ayre is doing here is not actually racist?

I guess most of you don't think the English FA are racists either then.

Ignorance is bliss.

The FA are cunts.

UEFA are cunts.

CODE IS A MASSIVE CUNT.

A section of Zenit fans are racists.

Ayre could be a racist, but we dont know.

His comments are not racist.

CODE IS A MASSIVE CUNT.

Im going for a lie down.

I agree with Code on this one, Zenit may be cunts, but here we go making a big deal presuming Zenit will racially abuse our black players and then we'll just play on regardless of what happens. Just shut the fuck up Ayre, I don't see what possible way our club is taking a firm, zero tolerance stand, Jesus.

Thats not what Code said though was it. According to him Zenit arent supported by racists and its actually Ayre who is the racist.

In regards Ayre opening his mouth, its a tough one. I personally believe we need to make a stand (football in general I mean) otherwise the problem is not going to go away. I personally wouldnt have a problem in us walking off the pitch, I mean if you were racially abused at work you would be well within your rights to walk out.

Until UEFA are put in a position were they absolutely have to take serious action then they wont. It'll continue to be pitiful fine after pitiful fine.

Thats not what Code said though was it. According to him Zenit arent supported by racists and its actually Ayre who is the racist.

In regards Ayre opening his mouth, its a tough one. I personally believe we need to make a stand (football in general I mean) otherwise the problem is not going to go away. I personally wouldnt have a problem in us walking off the pitch, I mean if you were racially abused at work you would be well within your rights to walk out.

Until UEFA are put in a position were they absolutely have to take serious action then they wont. It'll continue to be pitiful fine after pitiful fine.

I'm saying Ayre's prejudice towards the slavic people supporting Zenit is racist.

Did Ayre go on record or send a letter to udinese when we played them even if racism have been a big problem in Italy?

I'm saying Ayre's prejudice towards the slavic people supporting Zenit is racist.

Did Ayre go on record or send a letter to udinese when we played them even if racism have been a big problem in Italy?

So you are saying he is racist then or merely predjudiced?? As usual you are taking things way out of context. Its blatently obvious Zenit have a problem with racism amongst their fanbase. Ayre (rightly or wrongly) was merely drawing attention to that fact.

Implying that he is racist because of those comments is ridiculous.

In relation to your comment on Udinese I dont have all the background information to comment, neither do you I expect.

If any Zenit fans exhibit racist behaviour I think Ayre will sit them right down and make them write letters of apology.

Exactly. Until action is taken that de-rails UEFA's financial gravy train then fuck all will happen. Its extreme but until teams start walking off pitches nothing will be done by those spineless maggots.

So you are saying he is racist then or merely predjudiced?? As usual you are taking things way out of context. Its blatently obvious Zenit have a problem with racism amongst their fanbase. Ayre (rightly or wrongly) was merely drawing attention to that fact.

Implying that he is racist because of those comments is ridiculous.

In relation to your comment on Udinese I dont have all the background information to comment, neither do you I expect.

I'm saying his prejudice comes from his view on the slavic population, (Zenit fans), hence it being racist.