You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

They are eating themselves alive.

I bet Sunak is shitting his kecks tonight because the fat scruffy twat must have something major on him in those messages if he’s offering to hand them over.

I’m predicting that Sword wielding cunt from the Coronation will be installed as new PM by the end of the summer.

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

They are eating themselves alive.

I bet Sunak is shitting his kecks tonight because the fat scruffy twat must have something major on him in those messages if he’s offering to hand them over.

I’m predicting that Sword wielding cunt from the Coronation will be installed as new PM by the end of the summer.

Repped for "sword wielding cunt".

Superb 

Johbsons a fucking idiot. Remember when he told everyone it's OK to shake hands with people with Covid and called it Kung flu. Although I quite like his idea below, I'd have upped the dose a bit.

'Boris being boris' ..'got the big calls right'

On 31/05/2023 at 19:31, Arniepie said:

Apparently he has handed over his messages now obviously trying to fuck sunak over.

Hopefully they rip each other to shreds.

He’s only handed his diaries and messages to the Cabinet Office, hasn’t he? Disclosure is now on them as they cannot say they no longer have material.

I think he's handed everything to the cabinet office hasn't he? There must be all kinds in there implicating Sunak and others in all kinds of shit for them to get all legal about it. I fucking hope so and I hope their judicial review tells them to get fucked. 

52 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I think he's handed everything to the cabinet office hasn't he? There must be all kinds in there implicating Sunak and others in all kinds of shit for them to get all legal about it. I fucking hope so and I hope their judicial review tells them to get fucked. 

Of course Johnson wasn’t being truthful…

But but but … Either side could yet head to the Court of Appeal if the battle over redactions doesn’t go their way.

NOW FOR THE JUICY BIT: As part of its legal fight, the Cabinet Office dumped out 227 pagesof documents on Thursday night that are a treasure trove of news lines about Boris Johnson and the COVID inquiry. We’ll take you through them.

JOHNSON’S LOST PHONE: The big revelation is that Johnson has at no point handed over any messages from before April 2021, when he changed his phone in a security alert. That basically skips all three lockdowns. Who’d have thought a Popbitch email — which revealed his mobile number was on the internet for 15 years — could lead to this?

Found! The phone isn’t in the North Sea, Team Johnson insists. His office says Johnson does still have the old device — and has written to the Cabinet Office asking for security and technical support to retrieve messages from it. His team insist he was told at the time never to turn the phone back on.

Big offer: Determined to show how open he is, Johnson has also written directly to the inquiry — offering to give them his unredacted messages and bypass the Cabinet Office.

BUT BUT BUT … This phone business rather stretches Johnson’s claims to have been champing at the bit for transparency. The Mirrorpoints out that Johnson’s office claimed it had handed over “all material requested by the COVID inquiry” to the Cabinet Office. It hasn’t. The inquiry clearly requested material starting in January 2020.

Not to mention: The docs paint a picture of Johnson cooperating … but cautiously. When Cabinet Office officials first asked for permission to collect his notebooks on March 31, he refused and they visited the books in situ. Johnson also asked on April 5 that only “a particular counsel” be allowed to see his unredacted WhatsApps.

GET ALL THE POPCORN: The document dump shows the extraordinary breadth of grilling that will face not just Johnson, but dozens if not hundreds of ministers, officials and the like in the three-year inquiry.

19 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

WhatsApp messages are on a platform not a phone. The messages automatically transfer to the new device when you get a new phone, nothing is lost.

So the question becomes can the inquiry get the messages from WhatsApp rather than the phones.

1 minute ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

So the question becomes can the inquiry get the messages from WhatsApp rather than the phones.

Yes I believe they can as the messages would still be on the platform (unless deleted) but who knows what else is on the old phone, especially with such a slippery character such as Johnson.

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

WhatsApp messages are on a platform not a phone. The messages automatically transfer to the new device when you get a new phone, nothing is lost.

I'm assuming when they're talking about a new phone they mean a new number was issued with it. 

11 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I'm assuming when they're talking about a new phone they mean a new number was issued with it. 

Not sure. Probably, wasn't their an issue over Johnsons lack of security regarding his number? I vaguely remember something. 

Not sure if a number change would result in the lose of all WhatsApp correspondence though. I'd have thought he/they would transfer the data.

3 hours ago, Gnasher said:

From what I gather they are encrypted but the security.sercices can retrieve them

In a amazing coincidence he also lost his phone when the accuri affair was investigated 

15 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

From what I gather they are encrypted but the security.sercices can retrieve them

In a amazing coincidence he also lost his phone when the accuri affair was investigated 

Yeah I think you're right. Johnson's a pathological liar.

I bet he's fucking delighted that Schofield nobhead is taking all the heat at the moment. Keeps him firmly down the list of headlines. What a fucked up country we live in where a bloke who had an affair is deemed more newsworthy than political corruption and lies. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I bet he's fucking delighted that Schofield nobhead is taking all the heat at the moment. Keeps him firmly down the list of headlines. What a fucked up country we live in where a bloke who had an affair is deemed more newsworthy than political corruption and lies. 

The Schofield stuff should be page 47 of the Daily Star and yet it's front and centre of every newspaper and the BBC website.

Just fuck off.

"Celeb turns out to be a bit rapey/noncey" 

Huge news.

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Wasn't Liz Truss's phone supposedly so compromised by Russian spyware that it's literally locked in a lead box under MI5 HQ or some shit? 

These people aren't the best with this stuff. 

I wouldn't trust her with a phone charger 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1