You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nuri Sahin

WhiskeyJar

This Sahin saga will be running as long as Corro the way it is going.

He wont be staying at Madrid as he isnt even training with them.

Now though it appears it wont be Arsenal he is going to if the rumour mill is to be believed.

Reports of the deal falling through for some reason.

This Sahin saga will be running as long as Corro the way it is going.

He wont be staying at Madrid as he isnt even training with them.

Now though it appears it wont be Arsenal he is going to if the rumour mill is to be believed.

Really?

Wherever it is that he is going, I would rather this is sorted out soon.

Its like Ross and Rachel all over again...

Arsenal will want an option to buy which Madrid may be loathe to agree to. That and the Modric transfer will be holding up proceedings I would have thought

That s how I am seeing it myself.

Arsenal wont want a loan and would prefer to buy him I think.

There was reports last week of Madrid maybe selling him but with some clause allowing them to buy him back if they wanted to.

Arsenal wouldnt agree to a clause like that or anyone I would imagine.

I would think if Arsenal cant buy him imo they will go for another player,just cant see them taking him on loan.

Arsenal wont want a loan and would prefer to buy him I think.

There was reports last week of Madrid maybe selling him but with some clause allowing them to buy him back if they wanted to.

Arsenal wouldnt agree to a clause like that or anyone I would imagine.

I would think if Arsenal cant buy him imo they will go for another player,just cant see them taking him on loan.

They took Benayoun on loan and they didn't even need him.

They took Benayoun on loan and they didn't even need him.

Maybe they will take him just on loan,I just feel they would rather buy someone to replace Song than to paper over with a loan player.

Wenger has been after him for a while now and if it is true about the clause Madrid want in his contract,would mean Madrid being able to buy him back at any time.

I could understand a clause saying that they would be first option if Arsenal wanted to sell him,but not one which meant Arsenal have no say in the matter should Madrid want him back.

Balague is suppose to be saying Arsenal have now agreed to take him on loan and a annoucement expected tonight.

Just found this.

Guillem Balague<S>@</S>GuillemBalague

The loan deal Arsenal have agreed with Real Madrid for Sahin doesn't include the possibility of keeping the player. Wenger has spoken to him

Guys I am not one to believe anything but this was posted yesterday from an ITK:

20 Aug 2012 23:06:49

Rule out Sahin at your own Peril.

Still sure Agger will leave

Still positive on Dempsey.

Yeah but why the fuck is it taking so long then?

Need to keep Agger rather make a massive loss on Carroll then a gain on Agger.

Guys I am not one to believe anything but this was posted yesterday from an ITK:

20 Aug 2012 23:06:49

Rule out Sahin at your own Peril.

Still sure Agger will leave

Still positive on Dempsey.

It's all just made up horseshit all this ITK stuff. They must be a bit sad to sit and type it all out and hope someone believes them.

I'm ruling out Sahin and I don't care.

Maybe they will take him just on loan

Balague is suppose to be saying Arsenal have now agreed to take him on loan and a annoucement expected tonight.

Aye chihuahua - what a day for you friend - you should grab a sandwich and a beer.

And two weeks ago you like most had no idea who the fuck he was. not good enough for Madrid who want to sign Modric who will prove to be one of the greatest hype players of all time just like Arshivin.

I'd take him but won't wet myself if we miss out. Great from his own half knocking balls left and right. The ole classic ball switching play from one side to the other and getting the predictable round of applause.

I also laugh at the Adam Johnson love in. Another left sided player plying his trade on the right. How many legends can you remember doing this ?

Doesn't work. Period. Ask Harry K. Downing is devastating there isn't he.

Play glen Johnson right side of the middle. Look what moving Bale forward did to an average left full.

To be fair if we played Johnson on the right wing for as much time as Downing last season I bet any money that he would have scored and assited more than Downing. He can run at people cross the ball and has the fitness and pace to play on the right side of midfield.

Every fucking manager is obssessed with playing left footers on the right. Why? That great old argument of he can turn inside and shoot. Well that worked out very well last season. What should we do this season? Same again. How did that work out in the first game of the season. Oh yeah good one.

Bale wasn't an average full back. He was a good youth player who had some injuries but you can absolutely fucking guarantee if we would have signed him he'd still be playing there now and anyone suggesting to play him in midfield would be met with responses like the previous. What is the harm in trying Johnson there, especially when we have got Kelly and our right hand side isn't exactly swamped with world class players?