You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your sad little internet insults are why we are so shite....same mentality...sad , so sad. You cant see that this more than likely is not going to work,,,,,oh wait, grow up. Do you really think i care if you dont like what i say.........oh im blubbing! Yes, was drunk , but meant every word!!

Ok I do think that the league form has been bloody frustrating and we do need to string a good amount of wins together,but replacing Kenny Please! .So another manager is brought in he ships out who he does not want and then we wait for his players to settle.Then what you dont like him and we become a Chelski a manager for half or if your lucky 1 season incharge then some one else. You are a classic example of the modern day fan, I think I am guessing who wants it now .I never and a great many of us never thought for once about Shanks getting the boot when 6 years went with no silver.

look i see your point about 'modern day fan'. I agree with you . Im not going with that. Id like to see kenny given another season to correct the horrible errors. We dont know who sanctioned the andy transfer, who knows.. He might come great, but i doubt it. The others are marque signings and have, at best, been ok. No matter who it is, they have to take responsibility for that, thats all im saying. For whatever reason, we are where we are and its not good enough.....someone has to be accountable for that. I saw the 'king' play and also was there for his best moments as a manager, but we have to decide, with out too much sentiment, if he is the man to take us forward etc etc, thats all im trying to say.

look i see your point about 'modern day fan'. I agree with you . Im not going with that. Id like to see kenny given another season to correct the horrible errors. We dont know who sanctioned the andy transfer, who knows.. He might come great, but i doubt it. The others are marque signings and have, at best, been ok. No matter who it is, they have to take responsibility for that, thats all im saying. For whatever reason, we are where we are and its not good enough.....someone has to be accountable for that. I saw the 'king' play and also was there for his best moments as a manager, but we have to decide, with out too much sentiment, if he is the man to take us forward etc etc, thats all im trying to say.

He's made some horrible errors in winning the worthless cup and getting to the semi-final of that other hinderance. Beating Arsenal, Everton, Chelsea and Man City away and wins against Man U and Everton at home are not acceptable. Bringing in Steve Clarke and getting Agger and Skrtle and our back four solid, as well as blooding in two new local lads and pretty much a whole new 1st team while trying to implement a new philosophy have also been glaring errors. I too am particularly upset that we still don't know who sanctioned Carroll's signing, especially considering your personal doubts whether he'll come great or not. And you're right, it doesn't matter who's responsible, our other marque signings have been at best OK, so long as Kenny's responsible that is. And so, we... yes WE have to decide if Kenny's the right man to take us forward. Because, if WE don't decide... well who else will? Maybe RBS can help us again. It just isn't right that we are where we are after just over one year into this project. KENNY OUT!

I personally would like us to hire someone young. Preferably inexperienced in coaching high profile players, with no knowledge of the prem or even LFC's values. Ideally, they would be given free reign of LFC's cheque book and sign Messi, Ronaldo, Hazard, Hamsik, Pastore, Naymar, Gotze. Inability to communicate tactics in multiple languages is a must. Of course WE would need to retain power to terminate any contract early in the unlikely event such an undertaking wouldn't succeed. The measure of which would of course be not winning any silverware.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. We're all entitled to our opinion. My opinion is that your opinion is complete horse dung.

YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. Say it ten times, and then believe in it :)

Dalglish 44 league games in current stint. 74 points. Rafa (65), Houllier (63), Evans (68, Souness (68

Souness 18W, 14D, 12L; Evans 19-11-14; Houllier 18-9-17; Rafa 18-11-15; Dalglish 21-11-12

Add a cup in the bag, and a FA cup semi, while taking over a team in 12th and then trying to rebuild squad having to move out 16 players and brining in 10.

Souness took over team in 2nd, Evans i think 6th, Houllier similar while Rafa inherited a squad that finished 4th, Dalglish inherited one in 12th.....

Dalglish 44 league games in current stint. 74 points. Rafa (65), Houllier (63), Evans (68, Souness (68

Souness 18W, 14D, 12L; Evans 19-11-14; Houllier 18-9-17; Rafa 18-11-15; Dalglish 21-11-12

Add a cup in the bag, and a FA cup semi, while taking over a team in 12th and then trying to rebuild squad having to move out 16 players and brining in 10.

Souness took over team in 2nd, Evans i think 6th, Houllier similar while Rafa inherited a squad that finished 4th, Dalglish inherited one in 12th.....

you just sparked the head of that nail fucking hard there fella

Guest Pistonbroke

I have the feeling that will be lost on the OP mate.

Cracking stats.

Code would be proud.

No place in this forum. Loyalty and continuity are the bedrock of LFC. Sacking Hodgson was a necessary aberration. Sacking Kenny would be absolutely bloody ludicrous. You sir are a complete and utter idiot. Some of my less well spoken friends would call you a Gobshite. They may have a point