You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the Andy Burton interview. People on here complained about Kenny and his treatment of Burton. But he just appears to be twattish in this interview. Granted, people don't like what Tevez did. I don't care. He's not my player. But he did score a hattrick. Now Burton gets a chance to get a few words in English out of Tevez, and his first question is, did you dive? Everyone saw the replays, he didn't dive. Then the presenter tries to defend the reporter. Can't Sky get some other giant in who can do a better job than that?

Guest Pistonbroke
Ashley Young is a diver just like Dave said. He's a disgrace to Man U and should never play for them again. Get a grip, sir Alex!

No need for that...but you are right about Young, he was the same for fucking Villa.

Guest Pistonbroke
3 home games in a row where the Mancs have benefitted from awful refereeing decisions. All in the same penalty box. But of course these things even themselves out don't they?

Getting beyond the joke mate, they are desperate for the piss stained cunt and his team to win at least one trophy and it happens to be the title.

Andy Burton is the Prince Philip of the sports world.

Also (as mentioned earlier) the referees will give the Mancs a game changing shitty decision like giving that diving cunt Young a penalty then to 'even it out' will give Villa a couple of iffy free kicks in not so dangerous positions.

When will something be done about this? Never is the answer and it knocks me sick.

Getting beyond the joke mate, they are desperate for the piss stained cunt and his team to win at least one trophy and it happens to be the title.

It's not nice accepting United have been better than us across the entire season (more consistent would be a better word)...

But seeing it won like this is heartbreaking. I've always believed in my heart of hearts that the game is pretty clean... but I'm having doubts for the first time in over 40 years.

The commentators aren't helping with 'there was a touch'... It's FOOTBALL it's a physical game... the point is, do you do enough to seriously impede a player or not?... now it seems players like Young (and the commentators) are saying 'if a defender does anything that gives you the chance... then dive"

Pig sick. Really am.

Tevez is a dickhead, but he didn't dive (proven) and gets asked "did you dive?".... who will ask Ferguson... have your team cheated their way to the title? NOBODY

It's immoral.

I just want some one to come out and call him a cheat because thats what he is bale is too they where quick too say it about suarez so why not those two

"Ashley Young is an absolute DISGRACE. He's the biggest cheat in the league. His antics are a joke."

The Newcastle player Ryan Taylor just tweeted that. Good lad him.

How much does getting an early goal settle their nerves? it's worth a FORTUNE. If they go on to win 4-0 they'll say it didn't matter anyway.

I know I'm a City fan... but, I'm sure every fan of football would welcome the FA saying... 3 points taken from United. We've had enough.

I'd even give UP the title. If the FA said "nobody gets the title" I'd settle for that.

Manchester United are the FA's pride and joy.

They're the biggest brand we have, and have represented the 'success' of the PL the most.

When Rooney cheats, they get the FA to 'represent him' because they need him for the European Championships...

The FA will never damage United. It's just how this farce of a competition works.

Manchester United are the FA's pride and joy.

They're the biggest brand we have, and have represented the 'success' of the PL the most.

When Rooney cheats, they get the FA to 'represent him' because they need him for the European Championships...

The FA will never damage United. It's just how this farce of a competition works.

Indeed.

Here's a nice stat.

I love how commentators offer us the explanation that United are such an attacking team who create so many chances, hence why they've scored 9 pens this season, and I think Rooney even missed a 10th.

Meanwhile, Barca have only had 6 pens this season...

Guest Pistonbroke
It's not nice accepting United have been better than us across the entire season (more consistent would be a better word)...

But seeing it won like this is heartbreaking. I've always believed in my heart of hearts that the game is pretty clean... but I'm having doubts for the first time in over 40 years.

The commentators aren't helping with 'there was a touch'... It's FOOTBALL it's a physical game... the point is, do you do enough to seriously impede a player or not?... now it seems players like Young (and the commentators) are saying 'if a defender does anything that gives you the chance... then dive"

Pig sick. Really am.

Tevez is a dickhead, but he didn't dive (proven) and gets asked "did you dive?".... who will ask Ferguson... have your team cheated their way to the title? NOBODY

It's immoral.

It's just constant cheating on their behalf because they know they can get away with it. Imagine if this was happening against the mancs with such consistency...

1) The piss stained old tramp would burst more blood vessels than a 20 year old horse trying to get over the fences at Aintree.

2) Sky commentators and pundits would be up in arms and running hour long specials showing every conceivable scrap of evidence.

3) The F.A would be handing out bans to referees and players alike.

The F.A need investigating as they are corrupt as fucking FIFA.

Pig sick. Really am.

It's immoral.

You now know how we felt a couple of years back when Webb handed them a pen from s dive against Spurs when they were 2-0 down.

They hold far too much influence