You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do not analyse....we just won a trophy.

Guest Pistonbroke

Guest Pistonbroke

Like the title says....Do not analyse....we just won a trophy......we can analyse at a later date...

We have just won a trophy!!! Means just as much as the first trophy I witnessed in 74 v Newcastle. We are a football club...we enjoy winning trophies???? If you can't enjoy this without whining on the match thread then you should get a grip. Get pissed with me and enjoy life. ;)

Outside the Shankly Gates

I heard a Kopite calling

Shankly they have taken you away

But you left a great eleven

Before you went to heaven

Now it's glory round the Fields of Anfield Road.

All round the Fields of Anfield Road

Where once we watched the King Kenny play ....and could he play......

We had Heighway on the wing

We had dreams and songs to sing

Of the glory round the Fields of Anfield Road

Outside the Paisley Gates

I heard a Kopite calling

Paisley they have taken you away

You led the great 11

Back in Rome in 77

And the Redmen they are still playing the same way

All round the Fields of Anfield Road

Where once we watched the King Kenny play .....and could he play..........

We had Heighway on the wing

We had dreams and songs to sing

Of the glory round the Fields of Anfield Road

Guest Pistonbroke
No way I'm going near that match thread but it would be really

Ace if we took a few of the best posts from there and posted them in here. I'm not doing that because I'm lying in hospital but someone else should.

I hope whatever you are in hospital for gets better. Today must have given you a boost ;)

Thanks for posting that up mate, was trying to do it on my phone but it wouldn't work out. That happened yesterday and have been in hospital since. Broken ankle on both sides plus a pretty obvious dislocation! Was out of surgery just in time for the match so that was pretty ace.