You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

So Aggers agent say's he's not injured or has any interest on leaving the club, Yet he was not in the squad today!

Even those who doubt FSG is looking to shed further costs and are willing to sell our best players to do so must be wondering what's going on....

Yet crap players on high wages such as Adam, Downing, Cole remain at the club!

So Aggers agent say's he's not injured or has any interest on leaving the club, Yet he was not in the squad today!

Even those who doubt FSG is looking to shed further costs and are willing to sell our best players to do so must be wondering what's going on....

Yet crap players on high wages such as Adam, Downing, Cole remain at the club!

Bizarre post.

Anyone hazard an estimate on our net spend thus far?

This could get Messi Butt if you take Borini and that Portguese kid Carlos' and their transfer fees and Adam up you'll see we're not wasting on money on Scheidt and instead we're using it Spearingly. While we're not out there writing Cechs' Evra day at least you can say we're using our Muller Cleverly. Every cloud has a Silva lining and that should make your Hart Singh.

Anyway City are yet to splash the cash so we're in good Kompany.

This could get Messi Butt if you take Borini and that Portguese kid Carlos' and their transfer fees and Adam up you'll see we're not wasting on money on Scheidt and instead we're using it Spearingly. While we're not out there writing Cechs' Evra day at least you can say we're using our Muller Cleverly. Every cloud has a Silva lining and that should make your Hart Singh.

Anyway City are yet to splash the cash so we're in good Kompany.

Good post.

Anyone knows when is the last game for the football GB team in the Olympics?

Any updates on Joe Allen?

Arsenal are doing quite well this window, Podolski, Giroud, Sahin and now I read Cazorla. They're trying to strengthen their Top 4 status.

well the final is on the 11th so thats the latest possible, if they win on saturday and get through to the semis they will either play the final or the 3rd place play off the night before

apparently Sahin isn't as clear cut as made out and he is infact involved with Madrid tonight, bit gutted if they get Cazorla but as long as they lose RVP I think they're weaker

well the final is on the 11th so thats the latest possible, if they win on saturday and get through to the semis they will either play the final or the 3rd place play off the night before

apparently Sahin isn't as clear cut as made out and he is infact involved with Madrid tonight, bit gutted if they get Cazorla but as long as they lose RVP I think they're weaker

Remember... Sahin was suppose to be off to Spurs when they announced the Modric deal done (which didn't happen) for 30+m and Sahin.

We'll see if he leaves or not. I reckon Nuri isn't going anywhere unless Madrid sign another midfielder.

None of that makes his fitness record any better.

he plays enough to warrant doing all we can to keep him barring a silly offer imo given he is one of the best in the league, Stevie has been injured more recently, you don't think we should risk losing him do you?

I have to admit I wanted Rafa out at the time as I felt he made some awful decisions during the 09/10 season but I always have and always will like and respect him but looking back I still don't have a clue whether it was the right decision, we obviously replaced him with the worst person possible but I think if we had got Pellegrini in things might have been a whole lot different so my general feelings are Rafa was mostly great for us but perhaps his time had come when it did but I wouldn't be against him coming back one day

Same here , but it only took me a few months to realise it was a blatently wrong decision.

Everything was such a complete mess at the time i thought for many reasons it would be for the best if we started again under a new manager , i was thinking Joachim Low however unrealistic it was , at least that calibre/type of manager , certainly not Roy Hodgson far from it.

These bitter cunts who spawn hatred Benitez's direction baffle me , how can you have so much hate a Liverpool European Cup winning manager ?

Lets be honest Kenny mk2 fucked it up massively in every department , hes somehow contrived to put us back a few years possibly longer as its finally dawning on us that we really are now a bog standard mid table team.

Kenny fucked up miles worse than Rafa in the transfer market in just the 18 months he was here , i dread to think who else he would of signed if given the chance , but no-one can really criticise Kenny the manager but Rafa the man and manager anything goes , its a load of hypocritical bullshit from the Rafa haters.

Edited by DooooodekNo5

Anyone knows when is the last game for the football GB team in the Olympics?

Any updates on Joe Allen?

Arsenal are doing quite well this window, Podolski, Giroud, Sahin and now I read Cazorla. They're trying to strengthen their Top 4 status.

A revolving door that is the Arse nowadays, there could be another four departing for all we know....

Same here , but it only took me a few months to realise it was a blatently wrong decision.

Everything was such a complete mess at the time i thought for many reasons it would be for the best if we started again under a new manager , i was thinking Joachim Low however unrealistic it was , at least that calibre/type of manager , certainly not Roy Hodgson far from it.

These bitter cunts who spawn hatred Benitez's direction baffle me , how can you have so much hate a Liverpool European Cup winning manager ?

Lets be honest Kenny mk2 fucked it up massively in every department , hes somehow contrived to put us back a few years possibly longer as its finally dawning on us that we really are now a bog standard mid table team.

Kenny fucked up miles worse than Rafa in the transfer market in just the 18 months he was here , i dread to think who else he would of signed if given the chance , but no-one can really criticise Kenny the manager but Rafa the man and manager anything goes , its a load of hypocritical bullshit from the Rafa haters.

See that mistake you made with Benitez? You're making the same one with Dalglish now.

Kenny should've had the sense to be more cautious in the transfer market and more steady in the league under the current paymasters. Maybe they were feeding him a pack of lies telling him his position was safe when all along they were gonna get rid.

A lot is made about his ties to the club and fans so how come he didn't/wasn't tapping into the feelings of the fans with dire performance following dire perfomance and the calling from the stands for Maxi to get more games and to drop Henderson, give Carroll a consistant run of games and to stop bigging up Downing!

Why didn't he listen?

If he did and changed tack, it could've resulted in a better league placing and perhaps he'd still be in a job. Then again I think FSG had lost faith in him after his summer transfers and the Saurez affair (which they are just as guilty for). I was calling for his removal by Christmas and got negged into oblivion. How many times did FSG pitch up at Anfield, fuck that, England, after Christmas? They'd made their decision via the internet and whoever has been in their ear "advising" them long before the trips to Wembly.

Kenny should've had the sense to be more cautious in the transfer market and more steady in the league under the current paymasters. Maybe they were feeding him a pack of lies telling him his position was safe when all along they were gonna get rid.

A lot is made about his ties to the club and fans so how come he didn't/wasn't tapping into the feelings of the fans with dire performance following dire perfomance and the calling from the stands for Maxi to get more games and to drop Henderson, give Carroll a consistant run of games and to stop bigging up Downing!

Why didn't he listen?

If he did and changed tack, it could've resulted in a better league placing and perhaps he'd still be in a job. Then again I think FSG had lost faith in him after his summer transfers and the Saurez affair (which they are just as guilty for). I was calling for his removal by Christmas and got negged into oblivion. How many times did FSG pitch up at Anfield, fuck that, England, after Christmas? They'd made their decision via the internet and whoever has been in their ear "advising" them long before the trips to Wembly.

What the actual fuck?

How many times was Henry tweeting shite last season?

If you think he wasn't reading up on what the media were putting out or even fan coments then you're deluded.

I think the 8th place finish, the worst run of Anfield form for over 50 years and the fact that we wasted £100m on Adam, Horrenderson, downing and Carroll played a bigger factor in the decision.

Obviously I could be wrong, I admit that. But I'm not wrong.