You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We Have To Accept Some Harsh Silverlining Facts

Gav

No offence mate, but no, he doesn't deserve a banning for that. It was over the top and hyperbolic but it doesn't come close to deserving a ban.

I often don't agree with him and code but the place would be a lot duller without the pair of them.

Everyone is disappointed with today's result, including Brendan, and that is how he shows it. I wouldn't do it myself, but I won't call for him to be banned either.

I was being sarcastic about the banning as Lucas is my boy.

I've no issue as he doesn't bother me.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For fuck's sake, have none of ye got wives/girlfriends to be taking your frustrations out on right now?

I tried to take it out on her, but she called me a stupid, internet warrior and told me to be quicker the doing washing up. Needless to say, I had the last laugh by not rinsing the dishes properly

I find it amusing that anyone would find Silverlining offensive. It would be like finding someone with tourettes syndrome insulting. His posts are generally words without meaning.

I've yet read a post of his with anything insightful, interesting or even somewhat correct. He is someone to be pitied, not chastised. I can only imagine the deep feelings of inferiority and insecurity that the poor fella must have in the real world. Only this could explain his attention seeking and pathetic internet persona.

The genuine idiots are people that find him witty... Really? Maybe to a 12 year old....

I have to say that Brendan can be a bit of a twat, but he's funny with it. I certainly don't recall him being this amusing first time round. I think Freud might have something to say about his Lucas obsession, though.

Sadly, for me, the man from Stavanger well and truly jumped the shark some months ago.

I have to say that Brendan can be a bit of a twat, but he's funny with it. I certainly don't recall him being this amusing first time round. I think Freud might have something to say about his Lucas obsession, though.

Sadly, for me, the man from Stavanger well and truly jumped the shark some months ago.

So Lucas is Brendan's dad then ?

Hyperbole aside, my original post still stands, and the splenetic reaction from hysterical divs like Redder Blertz, poor old moofy, Gav et al is mainly fuelled by the realisation that I was right all along.

Most normal people can see that I have made some accurate and relevant points

Oh lookie here ,Brendans back to "thread rape" again

Thundercunt