You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stoke

gazelle

Anyone from this neck of the woods??? need some advise - may have to relocate for a month due to work shizzle...

Is it alright? I may have to find digs - any advise well received...

This could all be happening as soon as next week so hurry up yeah!

cheers lads

It's a shit hole but the birds are easy slags.

A mate of mine lived in digs there for a while. His landlady was fit and her husband worked on the oil rigs, so he was away for weeks at a time.

I asked him if ever tried it on with her. He said he wouldn't have got anywhere because "I was 3 weeks in arrears".

I said "I think you over did it with the foreplay".

Went for a night out there once. Pilled out me face. Lost out on £222K when

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Boro
where playing

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Sheff Utd
. It was 2-2 and some one won the sporting event, but not the team that I needed to win the fucking game.

Anyway bought some coke off some random geezer under a lamp post behind some dodgy boozer. Looked over his shoulder and his mate was getting a blow job of two birds by the empty barrells.

Fucking cracking night.

Got off the Train in coventry on the way back to have a beer with a few mates, Afterwards I couldnt be bothered to walk the 5 minutes round the pub and over the bridge to the trainstation so climbed the 6 ft metal railings behind it straight into the train station car park.

On a massive comedown and pretty pissed I ripped my Jeans from the top of the waist all down my right leg. Massive slit with my hairy leg sticking out on it. Was noty a pretty site.

A mate of mine lived in digs there for a while. His landlady was fit and her husband worked on the oil rigs, so he was away for weeks at a time.

I asked him if ever tried it on with her. He said he wouldn't have got anywhere because "I was 3 weeks in her rear".

I said "I think you over did it with the foreplay".

That was a true story.

I can believe it, because you even fucked that up.

Born and raised ten miles away Nr. Leek (i hasten to add , not IN Leek, Rudyard don't y know !!:lol:) on the edge of the peak district, Stay away from burslem & meir they are absolute shit holes, the problem with the place is that it's 7 towns that have gradually expanded to meet each other. The birds are slags (i married one!) before moving to Derbyshire.

If you can, try to get digs in Endon which is quite nice but 3 mile from Hanley (where pretty much all the pubs/clubs & shops are)

Rosie o'briens/ The Place (watever its called now) was always good crack no matter what night of the week, its right next to the Potteries shopping centre.

Wolstanton can be quite nice also.

Bear in mind that a few years back some asylum seakers sued the government for relocating them in Stoke !!

Oh, and its completley normal for blokes to call each other 'Duck'

PM me if you need ought else

Born and raised ten miles away Nr. Leek (i hasten to add , not IN Leek, Rudyard don't y know !!:lol:) on the edge of the peak district, Stay away from burslem & meir they are absolute shit holes, the problem with the place is that it's 7 towns that have gradually expanded to meet each other. The birds are slags (i married one!) before moving to Derbyshire.

If you can, try to get digs in Endon which is quite nice but 3 mile from Hanley (where pretty much all the pubs/clubs & shops are)

Rosie o'briens/ The Place (watever its called now) was always good crack no matter what night of the week, its right next to the Potteries shopping centre.

Wolstanton can be quite nice also.

Bear in mind that a few years back some asylum seakers sued the government for relocating them in Stoke !!

Oh, and its completley normal for blokes to call each other 'Duck'

PM me if you need ought else

my whole family are in stitches!

It was during the whole Bosnia shit storm , think they many have been Kosovan !

Glad to be of service !

Cheers, very helpful. Im there next week, hopefully just 2 weeks max, will probably come home at the weekends to be fair, after what ive seen and heard! Nah am looking forward to something different if im honest. Anything else?

My brother did his senior house officer job there and said it was the arse end of the universe but equally he agreed that the slag factor was quite high.

There's plenty worse places in the country (most of Nottingham for example & the Ashfield district near mansfield), and most major cities have areas that are a hell of alot worse than the scumiest areas of stoke although the Bentilee estate is they're 'Moss side', hell, as cities go there are a few quite a few grotty parts but really scummy areas are not as bad as the equivelent in MOST other cities.

Your never far from the country side either, which comes in handy if you need to escape the locals, good for rock climbing & that