You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tommo from Rawk on twitter

Tommo the alleged ITK from RAWK is on twitter, he's claiming we're in for loads of quality players, the list includes: Benzema, Aguero, Hazard, Mata, Enrique, McCarthy, Young, Sakho, Phil jones. His account is pault86, He's called things in the past, had teams up days before matches, announced our interest in Suarez and got it spot on with Torres

Edited by LFC 5 Times
Spelling error

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Those are the sorts of players we should be in for if we're going to wrestle back dominance. Whether it's true of not is a whole other issue.

Tommo the alleged ITK from RAWK is on twitter, he's claiming we're in for loads of quality players, the list includes: Benzema, Aguero, Hazard, Mata, Enrique, McCarthy, Young, Sakho, Phil jones. His account is pault86, He's called things in the past, had teams up days before matches, announced our interest in Suarez and got it spot on with Torres

Ah yes, those...

Is there anything worse than a person trying to establish themselves as an ITK? Some would say AIDS but not I.

I like to think most just tell us what they hear from sources they know are trustworthy. Even then it can go tits up as most deals etc are pretty complicated.

You will always get the bullshitters looking for some attention but in general they are spotted pretty quickly, how many times can you post something that proves to be a load of bollocks.

That said I have no idea who or what category the fella being talked about falls into but the list of names sounds good if nothing else.

I'll be surprised if that's true,

maybe in the last window

All I know about Thommo is that he nearly always gets the team correct long before anyone else and he was eerily spot on throughout the whole Torres/Suarez deals. In my opinion he's just good at reading between the lines and then passes of his conclusions as ITK. The mods over on RAWK do seem to believe him though. Apparently he had to 'prove' that he had good sources before he was allowed to post his gossip.

He's a cousin to someone who would probably know quite alot about our plans in the transfer market. And he'd definitely know the team selections way in advance unless of last minute changes.

He might be, but do you not think that if he is related to someone at the club then the last thing he should be doing is putting his picture up on the Internet!

You know, just in case somebody points out to the said person that his cousin is blabbing each and every little aside to the world!

He might be, but do you not think that if he is related to someone at the club then the last thing he should be doing is putting his picture up on the Internet!

You know, just in case somebody points out to the said person that his cousin is blabbing each and every little aside to the world!

I dont think that everything he says regarding transfers and the club is from his cousin, and he's also said he passes on what he can.

He seems pretty sensible and i dont think he'd talk about things that he's been told in confidence, meaning 'don't pass this on', by said cousin.

I'd think he's been told a fair share and is putting 2 and 2 together regarding alot of things, but if it comes from his cousin than i'd say it's a pretty good chance it's true.

This is my favourite:

Pault86 Paul Thompson

LFC fans will be surprised with one potential sale in the summer. Ill keep it hush for now though. Again informed this by someone I trust.

6 May Favorite Retweet Reply

---next tweet---

Pault86 Paul Thompson

Agger it is. 10m and he's gone. Injury record to much. Informed by somebody who gives me very good info who I trust. Not my own digging.

6 May Favorite Retweet Reply

JohnnyTightlips.png

So he knows nothing and just reads the press? Or the targets seem more likely because of multiple souces?

Pretending to be an ITK is really really easy.

"I've just been speaking to my contact at Melwood and they've said that our interest in Eden Hazard is due to be stepped up. We've been using Damien Comolli's contacts in Lille to sound him and his agent out and they've been watching our improvement under Dalglish with real interest. Hazard isn't keen to leave Lille when they've just won the league, but thinks that Liverpool are really going places and wants to try his luck in the Premier League."

I bet if I posted shit like that on Twitter, people would be all over it.

I set this one STRAIGHT.

Tommo is a large source of seriousness in on-line services., be straight on him. I know TOMMO from reading his posts on many a forum many couple of years [and also very close] *. I have heard on issues ranging from pay-football, to say-football, an Ay and a Nay, a NoE through a gene!

The TOMMO is not a great man and servants his level of public official readers.

BUT! Hunger is a good bread hay. Tommo Do not throw Diamonds at Dogs barking in response. He will not do it. He willn't InforMate people who are not prepared to accept the agree.

Tell me who your friends are against, and you tell us who you are.

* Some often read the message at different times. A serious Menudo come true.