You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Captain

It's time for Everton to get their routine manc bumming. I predict a 4-1 win for the mancs, despite Berbatov not even making the bench. Official line-ups are as follows.

01 Van der Sar

05 Ferdinand

20 Fabio Da Silva

22 O'Shea

23 Evans

08 Anderson

17 Nani

25 Valencia

28 Gibson

10 Rooney

14 Hernandez

Substitutes

29 Kuszczak, 03 Evra, 06 Brown, 21 Rafael, 11 Giggs, 16 Carrick, 07 Owen

24 Howard

02 Hibbert

03 Baines

06 Jagielka

15 Distin

18 Neville

23 Coleman

07 Bilyaletdinov

21 Osman

26 Rodwell

16 Beckford

Substitutes

01 Mucha, 30 Shkodran Mustafi, 34 Duffy, 17 Cahill, 19 Gueye, 27 Vellios, 28 Anichebe

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurpleNose

Think I'll stick with Roma v Chievo.

Not much fun in watching a game that all I'm hoping for is a series of career threatening injuries.

Hmmm I'd usually go with the manc love-in and ceremonial bumming but Everton do have a little incentive of thinking they can catch us.

Doesn't really matter, I can't see Chelsea and Arsenal beating the mancs whilst not dropping points elsewhere. Cue a summer long wankfest over no 19, how many more 'Greatest United goals, wins, haircuts' will Sky manage to churn out?

I don't watch celtic, I just mean that whenever we start singing a new song, the whole rest of the country starts singing it, usually a much shitter version.

According to a few of the lads on here, Celtic had something very similar before we signed Suarez.

Fuckin joking arent you! U think Everton getting closer to us is more of an incentive than them rolling over and helping the Mancs get 19? Baconhead probably already been on the phone to moyes "Il put an extra 2 mil on the rodwell fee if you rollover, also you can have first dibbs on Giggsy and Scholsey in 5 years"

Ha, didn't know that, the whole of the premiership will be singing it by the start of next season though no doubt.

Neither did I until it was mentioned on here, was gutted Celtic came up with something so original as we're usually in the ball with such stuff.