You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Just seen this on Faceaids:

I 've been on some great footy pages, one called 1980 English football another something like Classic Football stadiums

Yesterday I posted fabulous photos of our good old terraced Kop

I accept that supporters of other clubs disagree to a certain extent but it's a fact THE OLD KOP is the worlds most famous stand/end/terrace

Then you have United Everton or even Villa supporters bringing Heysel up, maybe predictable.....

So I sent the blue noses a lovely heartwarming message, hope it helps them

Just seen this on Faceaids:

I 've been on some great footy pages, one called 1980 English football another something like Classic Football stadiums

Yesterday I posted fabulous photos of our good old terraced Kop

I accept that supporters of other clubs disagree to a certain extent but it's a fact THE OLD KOP is the worlds most famous stand/end/terrace

Then you have United Everton or even Villa supporters bringing Heysel up, maybe predictable.....

So I sent the blue noses a lovely heartwarming message, hope it helps them

"Tell you what

You have got major issues to sort out in your head

Bitter twisted & plain nasty

We are used to all the blue shite diarrhoea, really its water of a ducks back

Because of Heysel we have global warming, earthquakes tsunami bushfires and of course because of Heysel you never won big ears

Guess in the 30 pre Heysel years you never won it because of Heysel also of course

But anyway

Try to stay calm ok

There are several professional organisations that surely could help a lost soul like yours

I know it must be hard, feeling lonely sad and confused but honest to god hope you succeed in finding the right help

Medication market these days is immense, the variety of pills to sort your demons out is vast

So from the bottom of my heart good luck fella

Things hopefully will get better for you ok

Chin up and be good x"

You're no Dave Kirby

First time I've seen these properly this season.

They're even worse than I thought they were. Chronically slow, so Koeman has resorted to getting them to hoof it.

Their right hand side is pish. Vlasic isn't tracking back enough and Martina is shocking.

Burnley have been quite impressive though, although Everton's shitness makes it hard to make a true judgement about Burnley's performance.

Never talk about religion with people, never talk about football with a bitter.

Burnley are a bunch of shitheads, time wasting twats that need to get relegated back to the pub team shit they are. Let’s get our result in then I can look back at the scores today and ponder.

Never talk about religion with people, never talk about football with a bitter.

Burnley are a bunch of shitheads, time wasting twats that need to get relegated back to the pub team shit they are. Let’s get our result in then I can look back at the scores today and ponder.

why do you hate Burnley so much, did Shaun Dyche bum ya ma?

reading that forum ive gathered they need Koeman, Steve Walsh, Duncan Ferguson, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Morgan Schneiderlin, Ashley Williams, Leighton Baines, Farhad Moshiri, Sandro Ramirez, Davy Klassen, Cuco Martinez & Wayne Rooney replacing and they’ll be fine

All the bravado about Everton's new ground which involved them building a state of the art 60,000 all seater stadium to put Liverpool’s loft extension in the shade has quickly evaporated.

A quick look on Skyscrapercity and same poster calling Kopites bitter and jealous is now saying it won't get built and Everton's board won't sack Koeman fast enough and it will end in relegation.

All the bravado about Everton's new ground which involved them building a state of the art 60,000 all seater stadium to put Liverpool’s loft extension in the shade has quickly evaporated.

A quick look on Skyscrapercity and same poster calling Kopites bitter and jealous is now saying it won't get built and Everton's board won't sack Koeman fast enough and it will end in relegation.

I always ignore random idiots who think that they speak for the majority of fans.

Ask him what this weeks Euro Lottery numbers are, as he obviously thinks he can see into the future