Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 2173 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

They played that song where they win and we lose and all of them creamed their keks about it.

Hahahahaha I bet theyve played agadoo more times than that then. Soft cunts

They've locked a thread on GOT that someone started about Ancelotti possibly going to Chelsea. hahahaha

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Lineker left after one year because Barcelona offered them more than double what they paid for him. He joined them when they were already banned. 

Lineker also says he left Everton because they wanted to cash in, he wasn't looking to move.

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Lineker also says he left Everton because they wanted to cash in, he wasn't looking to move.

Yes, I saw a few Evertonians give him shit on Twatter saying if he really wanted to stay he should have refused to go. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahahahaha I bet theyve played agadoo more times than that then. Soft cunts

They've locked a thread on GOT that someone started about Ancelotti possibly going to Chelsea. hahahaha

I'm sure they could poach another Watford manager if Ancelotti goes.

6 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

See all these cunts crawlling out of the woodwork. Yeah, we're poor right now but we havent been poor since 1995. And even if we have, we've still won trophies.

It's great that they laugh about pointless things to us while we can laugh at their lack of trophies, shitty ground and endless drawings of stadiums that they lap up every time the Echo publish them.

On 24/01/2021 at 14:21, an tha said:

The mental gymnastics they perform....

If mental gymnastics was an Olympic sport, they'd dominate for years longer than they even thought they would without the European ban.

55 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Get the gaffer tape ready to keep your heads on - the Unicorn Bowl is due to go to Planning Committee next month.

Still got to pay for it though haven't they

22 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

He's deffo one of those that likes to keep all his former clubs fans happy though, isnt he? 

Also, i don't believe him. I reckon both parties were happy with the move.

23 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Considering they won the league the season after he left, and made about £2 million over his original transfer fee, I'd say they got a pretty good deal out of him.

1 hour ago, Mudface said:

Considering they won the league the season after he left, and made about £2 million over his original transfer fee, I'd say they got a pretty good deal out of him.

But Heysel stopped them winning everything and all their best players left. Keep up!

5 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

But Heysel stopped them winning everything and all their best players left. Keep up!

30+ League titles and Europeans Cups lost. Messi and Ronaldo would have been there for years winning Ballon D’ors. 

59 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Ah yes, just like when we sold Rush. And er, bought Aldridge, Beardsley, Barnes and Houghton, transformed into one of the best English- never mind just Liverpool- teams ever, then rebought Rush later on, barely skipping a beat.