You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What car do you drive?

jeremy

I'm sure there is a thread because I remember posting this before:

new-gen-mercedes-benz-b-class08.jpg

Pardon me? But you fucking WHAT? Jesus christ if I was you're age and I tried to drive one of them my insurance would be so high.

Anyway, this is mine

26964366.jpg

Thats not my exact car found something similar on the internet.

I previously owned an 18 year old Nissan Micra which was fantastic, didn't cause my any problems, got me threw my test and it was a shame I got rid of it.

20657_1335152699409_1248813276_31037772_7066875_n.jpg

Ignore the Judas stickers

GurtLush, the other real life friend i have on here other than jeremy has a Punto. It is his second car, but i can tell he loves it.

To be fair I dont mind mine it drives well enough and is comfy. Just get a bit of stick off some of the lads as they've upgraded recently.

I'm sure there is a thread because I remember posting this before:

I started a similar thread on the MF, about your first and current car. As a result, it didn't whiff of "car as penis extension".

20657_1335152699409_1248813276_31037772_7066875_n.jpg

It looks like you crashed it through the front of your house, then all your mates scarpered, leaving behind a Nike bag full of suspicious contraband. These particular Micras are the cars I most despise.

Anyway, this is more or less exactly what my current stead looks like.

WM52GJV.jpg

I have a mondeo titanium as I am in work I can not post a Picture so here is a internet version

car_photo_244677_7.jpg

P.S if my car gets robbed then I know Jeremy has a very clever plan to find out where his next car is.

Edit maybe I can post picturs hmmm.

Arggg, you foiled my plan.

The previous shape Titanium X is a cracking car. To be honest, Mondeos of that era are amongst the best cars of their type, and great value.

To be fair mate its fantastic on the diesel, realy does make a difference.

I had a 1.6 focus before that it had such a big slow ass the petrol was falling out.