You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is something a bit left field, but what about Moyes for Blackburn?

If they get the suggested money from the Indian Chav's, then it could be a tasty little project for him. Because good or bad, I think he is a bit of a shithouse and has enjoyed being talked about as one of the countries brightest managers these past ten years!

Yeah, I think he's realised he's been there too long and the shitty stink of Everton is on him.

He really should have looked to leverage that 4th place back in 2005, or the 6th a couple of years later into moving to a bigger club. He won't get a look in at any of the top jobs these days, but he would have had the chance at Spurs or Villa at least back then.

Think he got conned by Billy Liar and now has nowhere to go. He has to stick with them now or otherwise be labeled a traitor by the BS for jumping ship now!

Guest San Don
Why are Everton skint???

Cos they're fucking shit!

Oh, and they are a club who revel in being parochial so dont look to extend their fanbase beyond county road.

Why are Everton skint???

They haven't got a big turnover and you can't overstate a few years in the CL for what it can bring to your finances.

The ground doesn't generate massive returns and their limited success sees them without big returns.

They seem to have realised that they cannot go big in the transfer market but have gambled on keeping their "stars" by giving them long and biggish contracts.

The last set of accounts make it pretty clear that without investment they will have to sell to buy this summer.

New owners with at least some pockets of cash are needed otherwise they'll end up hoping Moyes (or whoever follows him) can keep turning sow's ears into silkish purses.

Has Davie Moyes ever been antagonistic toasted Liverpool or the fans? Is he generally hated by reds or pitied? Always strikes me as being down to earth and genuine.

He's played the poor old Everton, its all the Murderers fault we're shit card far too much for my liking.

The mans a cunt.

Murderers? Sorry that's over me 'ed :whoops:

Next time you attend a Derby, just listen. Or if you watch it on the telly, ignore the commentary and just listen to their lot.

Or if you happen to walk through town on your own in your colours, and theres say 5 or 6 of them, just listen.

You'll understand then.

They haven't got a big turnover and you can't overstate a few years in the CL for what it can bring to your finances.

The ground doesn't generate massive returns and their limited success sees them without big returns.

They seem to have realised that they cannot go big in the transfer market but have gambled on keeping their "stars" by giving them long and biggish contracts.

The last set of accounts make it pretty clear that without investment they will have to sell to buy this summer.

New owners with at least some pockets of cash are needed otherwise they'll end up hoping Moyes (or whoever follows him) can keep turning sow's ears into silkish purses.

But they were in the CL!

Murderers? Sorry that's over me 'ed :whoops:

Many Evertonians believe they were the real victims of Heysel and this is their respectful way of honouring the dead.

picture046jf0.jpg

That banner gets more and more shameful the more you look at it.

39 ITALIANS CAN'T BE WRONG

Among the dead where Italians, Belgians, and Irish.

Sickening.

We can buy tickets in work for either the west ham game or sunderland at £13 for an adult and £7 for child ! Unlimited tickets as well. Imagine LFC having to offer that deal. I am taking my 7 year old to the Sunderland game - should be fun.

There will also be 50 tickets for the Chelsea game at that price.

We can buy tickets in work for either the west ham game or sunderland at £13 for an adult and £7 for child ! Unlimited tickets as well. Imagine LFC having to offer that deal. I am taking my 7 year old to the Sunderland game - should be fun.

There will also be 50 tickets for the Chelsea game at that price.

You're subjecting a child to that?

These people need to know about you.

I really am wet behind the ears!!! Never realised the depths the Everton fans stooped to. The banner is sick and to think someone took the time and effort to make that, throw away comments are one thing but that is a another thing altogether. Is this a recent thing? By that i mean the last 15 years. Always though it was a friendly rivalry, well not on kissing terms but not as bitter as that ( now I know where the BB term comes from :) )