You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A traveller was refused service in my local pub and after throwing an ash tray at the barman’s head (which missed).. He then went to his car and decided to drive it into the pub through the entrance.. I was 17 at the time and to this day I have never run so fast in my life.. Defo didn't want to be around when the rest of them turned up..

As for the "grabbing" - that was just fucking awful.. I really felt sorry for the girl.. Courtship my arse, as section mentioned above.. more like sexual assault than grabbing..

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As everyone knows I'm very tolerant of all religions and beliefs :whistle: but pikeys piss me off.

Just because its traditional to live like a fucking tramp in a caravan getting chased every 6 months for alienating every neighbourhood you trespass on doesn't mean its ok. Surely allowing kids to be brought up in such a mongy environment like that is child abuse.

They should learn to fucking read, stop having this little rule that its ok to rob off non-gypo's for their own survival and contribute to society.

Expecting some bleeding heart liberals on here to tell me how much they have to offer to society and how we should embrace their culture. No. Their culture is a fucking joke and they have nothing to offer society.

The show was alright though, the girls were fit and backwards. Winning combo. They can't read and sign police statements.

Did nobody else notice how they all look very similar? The royals should watch this as a warning about in-breeding. And whilst the mental retardation is obvious in most of them, you never see any physically handicapped amongst them- even though their limited gene pool must surely cause this. Perhaps this explains the high child mortality rate amongst giprats? "cause of death- canal and bin bag"

I remember a while back, I picked 2 young irish girls up from the buckingham bingo in Walton (im a taxi driver) they got in and said oil street. id never heard of it.

I wasnt too sure where it was, they said head towards town, didnt want to let on I didnt know it, so had a look in the book when they stopped to go to the bargain booze on Walton road, so now I knew where it was, but still didnt twig,but kept thinking why are 2 young girls going round there, theres nothing around there (off great howard st)

pulled into oil street, they said go through that gate, as I did it dawned and got squeeky bum time, was strange, when I pulled in, out of nowhere loads of young kids decended round my car and where looking in as if theyd never seen a car before.

got paid ok and nothing happened, but was a spooky experience.

I remember a while back, I picked 2 young irish girls up from the buckingham bingo in Walton (im a taxi driver) they got in and said oil street. id never heard of it.

I wasnt too sure where it was, they said head towards town, didnt want to let on I didnt know it, so had a look in the book when they stopped to go to the bargain booze on Walton road, so now I knew where it was, but still didnt twig,but kept thinking why are 2 young girls going round there, theres nothing around there (off great howard st)

pulled into oil street, they said go through that gate, as I did it dawned and got squeeky bum time, was strange, when I pulled in, out of nowhere loads of young kids decended round my car and where looking in as if theyd never seen a car before.

Yeah there was a big brasshouse there but i think it got closed down recently.

Had something similar when I was on the cabs. Picked a guy up at Lime Street. I knew where Oil Street was but had no idea of what was beyond those gates. Even though he had no luggage he insisted I drive the extra few yard through the gates. Got paid OK but never got a tip of the tight pikey twat.

Yeah there was a big brass house there but i think it got closed down recently.
You mean The Mill ? Was always ferrying the brasses between there and the brass house on Brasonose Road.

I thought Swanley was a great character. Driving around an hour late for your wedding and not knowing where the church is but yet he was happy as a pig in shit. I'd be freaking out if that was me, of course I would most likely know where the church was and also not be in a Hi-Ace, but yet he was grand. Then just before he decides to head to the church he gets one last jager bomb and proceedes to spill have of it on his suit!! Legend.

I thought Swanley was a great character. Driving around an hour late for your wedding and not knowing where the church is but yet he was happy as a pig in shit. I'd be freaking out if that was me, of course I would most likely know where the church was and also not be in a Hi-Ace, but yet he was grand. Then just before he decides to head to the church he gets one last jager bomb and proceedes to spill have of it on his suit!! Legend.

And cuts the cake with a rab C vest!

I was working at a hotel as a dj on a sunday when we had a gypsy holy communion in anyway as the music was kicking some woman comes over & asks 4 a request which was my girl & could i play it for a woman who was getting married in dublin tommorow no problem i said so i play the song within 5 mins she back askin for the same song again but this time could i say its for the same woman whos getting buried in dublin tommorow i just wanted the ground 2 open up the accent was as thick as syrup :wallbutt:

Edited by Tj hooker
missed a word out