You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If I go back to theirs and the house is proper filthy I would (and have) run a mile, seriously.

A guy I was seeing told me had IBS and couldn't eat curry, chinese or anything coz it can make him shit the bed. I lost interest straight away.

If they have to get the latest issue of heat and watch celebrity news on Five, fuck off, right now. Same if they think Jade Goody was the most inspirational person of the decade.

If I go back to theirs and the house is proper filthy I would (and have) run a mile, seriously.

A guy I was seeing told me had IBS and couldn't eat curry, chinese or anything coz it can make him shit the bed. I lost interest straight away.

If they have to get the latest issue of heat and watch celebrity news on Five, fuck off, right now. Same if they think Jade Goody was the most inspirational person of the decade.

On the subject of people lying to get their end away...

Can we all agree that this soft get should have just said "I don't like curry or Chinese" ? Surely a little white lie would be acceptable in this case!

I change for no woman if I want to smell I smell. If I want to shit the bed I shit the bed.

Bitches want some of this they get with the programme. You feel me.

You tell'em!

Change your Facebook status to "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best."

• Upvote 1

Depends what you're after surely? I'm hardly the most intouch with my feelings person and if a bloke came out and said something all hormonal i'd probably be off faster then a pint of milk in 80 degree heat. They can have feelings by all means, but i really don't need to know that they're thinking of me 24/7. Unless it's about the fantastic suck treat they had the night before.

I suppose you are right. I'm after somebody who is head over heels with me and although it sounds corny i want them to treat me like a princess. I have pretty high standards though and don't do jack the lad types, I don't go do drop dead gorgeous types (too vain and risky), I don't go for anybody who isn't intelligent and has a lower paid or ranked job than

Me either. It's unfortunate that most of the blokes I have met who meet this criteria have already been in relationships. I'm 30 this year and still in my prime. I'm slim, and quite attractive. I have a professional well paid job ,my own house/ car and i am intelligent. I just want somebody who is worthy of me!!! ;-)

I suppose you are right. I'm after somebody who is head over heels with me and although it sounds corny i want them to treat me like a princess. I have pretty high standards though and don't do jack the lad types, I don't go do drop dead gorgeous types (too vain and risky), I don't go for anybody who isn't intelligent and has a lower paid or ranked job than

Me either. It's unfortunate that most of the blokes I have met who meet this criteria have already been in relationships. I'm 30 this year and still in my prime. I'm slim, and quite attractive. I have a professional well paid job ,my own house/ car and i am intelligent. I just want somebody who is worthy of me!!! ;-)

I find this attitude a real put off. What someone does for a living defining their suitability? To me that is the shallowest consideration a girl can have. I suppose at least you admit it!

Change your Facebook status to "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best."

I see this line every now an then on there, always reminds me of one of the lines my ex came out with when i was declining his advances to a return to the marital home. "why did i get the miserable, moaning Sherry, when who ever gets you in the future gets this gorgeous happy person you've become since we separated"

I just didn't know where to start on telling him to notice the common factor.

You'll find of those that do the head over heels bit, they'll be the fruit loop stalkers you want to avoid.

Intelligence isn't measured by the level of pay they receive.

You might want to start with the honesty bit and take note of their qualities from there. Standards change as you get older/gain more life experience.

Modest as well.

I find this attitude a real put off. What someone does for a living defining their suitability? To me that is the shallowest consideration a girl can have. I suppose at least you admit it!

I'm just old fashioned in that way. If I want kids I don't want to give up my career and struggle to live on the wages of somebody on far less than me.

I want them to be able to do everything I did when I was a child such as :wallbutt: horse riding, foreign travel, ballet lessons and piano lessons and anything else They want to do. If I give up my job and my hubby doesn't earn enough they won't be able to experience it all.

Ooh talking of ballet I went to the Liverpool empire last night with some friends to see swan lake and it was utterly stunning. I think it's on tonight as well. Well worth seeing for those of you into a bit of culture!!

I don't want to jump on the Natwich Girl bashing bandwagon, but I am staggered that you say you're 30 this year. Expecting a man to treat you "like a princess" is utterly juvenile. You are not a princess. It sounds to me like with all your ballet and piano lessons, you've been a spoilt kid and you've taken that into adulthood.

You need to get yourself some realistic expectations, or you'll end up 40 years old, taking any bloke that you think you can get some decent sperm out of and bitching when your IVF fails. All the time wishing you hadn't looked down your nose at every man and been so fussy, and done it ten years ago.

Guest TesticleOReilly
I'm just old fashioned in that way. If I want kids I don't want to give up my career and struggle to live on the wages of somebody on far less than me.

I want them to be able to do everything I did when I was a child such as :wallbutt: horse riding, foreign travel, ballet lessons and piano lessons and anything else They want to do. If I give up my job and my hubby doesn't earn enough they won't be able to experience it all.

Ooh talking of ballet I went to the Liverpool empire last night with some friends to see swan lake and it was utterly stunning. I think it's on tonight as well. Well worth seeing for those of you into a bit of culture!!

Swan Lake is the ballet equivalent of the Cheeky Girls. You have as much culture as Alan Partridge and his half bottle of Blue Nun. Moron.

I have high standards = I've been dumped so many times my brain automatically changes it to "It was my decision".

Swan Lake is the ballet equivalent of the Cheeky Girls. You have as much culture as Alan Partridge and his half bottle of Blue Nun. Moron.

I have high standards = I've been dumped so many times my brain automatically changes it to "It was my decision".

Thanks, I now have a vision of you thrusting a whole cheese in to NG's face.

'Smell my cheese!'

Guest TesticleOReilly
Thanks, I now have a vision of you thrusting a whole cheese in to NG's face.

'Smell my cheese!'

It'll be a pillow. I've decided.

Guest TesticleOReilly
Hehe, don't use chloroform. I think you deserve to feel the struggle.

Mate, there'll be so many scratches on my forearms the police will think I've been fisting a porcupine.

Guest davelfc
I don't want to jump on the Natwich Girl bashing bandwagon, but I am staggered that you say you're 30 this year. Expecting a man to treat you "like a princess" is utterly juvenile. You are not a princess. It sounds to me like with all your ballet and piano lessons, you've been a spoilt kid and you've taken that into adulthood.

You need to get yourself some realistic expectations, or you'll end up 40 years old, taking any bloke that you think you can get some decent sperm out of and bitching when your IVF fails. All the time wishing you hadn't looked down your nose at every man and been so fussy, and done it ten years ago.

You say it's juvenile, that she's 30 but you forget the he only had the sex change a year ago so it's really understandable that (s)he wants the princess thing.

With the attitude nantwich guy has they are only ever going to go through life disappointed, I suppose the anonymous nature of the internet is the only place it can try to obtain that fantasy world. Shame it came upon his place really.

Going back on topic. A woman that has brats for kids. I've got three myself, all but grown up now. I understand kids are kids and they play up at times. But you know when you see total brats out of control and I'm gone.

You've got no chance, you've already said you have tiny tits.