You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

RobbieOR

What was wrong with him last night?

Nothing.

Roy's master plan was to play him for one half so he's fit for the massive vital showdown against that footballing giant Blackburn on Sunday. Unfortunately it looks like he did the same with Kon fucking chesky by replacing him with Aurelio.

I really, really want to cry.

Lovely, great plan. Surely Kyrgiakos will play Sunday anyway? As he is good in the air?

Who knows. I wouldn't want to put money on a starting back four save for Carra and Kon fucking chesky. And in what positions, God only knows. I'd say he's probably planning Carra at right back, hence resting him for half the game yesterday as he'll need to be doing more running on Sunday than if he was at CB. Kyrgiakos and Skrtel at CB perhaps? Who knows.

When Rafa 'tinkered' with the squad like this he was dry bum raped by pundits and the papers. The xenophobia in our footballing media is staggering.

Who knows. I wouldn't want to put money on a starting back four save for Carra and Kon fucking chesky. And in what positions, God only knows. I'd say he's probably planning Carra at right back, hence resting him for half the game yesterday as he'll need to be doing more running on Sunday than if he was at CB. Kyrgiakos and Skrtel at CB perhaps? Who knows.

When Rafa 'tinkered' with the squad like this he was dry bum raped by pundits and the papers. The xenophobia in our footballing media is staggering.

I would say it's an even bet that'll be our back four. If Aurelio is ever fully fit again he should displace Konchesky but he won't.

Nothing.

Roy's master plan was to play him for one half so he's fit for the massive vital showdown against that footballing giant Blackburn on Sunday. Unfortunately it looks like he did the same with Kon fucking chesky by replacing him with Aurelio.

So our best left back's role is now allowing the third best left back on our books (Insua's officially on loan isn't he?) a bit of a breather?

I really really want to cry too :(

Nothing.

What's that all about, Redder fucking Lurtz?

Iwas pretty underawed when we signed him but he's been solid up to now.

You're messing surely?!

He got absolutely battered v Utd, was a shambles at Everton and got done badly for the first, was shit against Brum and only Reina saved his arse.

He's also got to be one of the worst players we've ever had at using the ball. A slight improvement on thursday but he was still shite.

You're messing surely?!

He got absolutely battered v Utd, was a shambles at Everton and got done badly for the first, was shit against Brum and only Reina saved his arse.

He's also got to be one of the worst players we've ever had at using the ball. A slight improvement on thursday but he was still shite.

I come back from the games and everyone's been saying that. Yes he was poor against United and Everton, but not really many more games, and he's certainly not in the top 5 worst players of the season. He's not even our worst full back.