You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PS3 MW2 TLW Clan?

Allan

Have claymores got to be opened up? As I don't seem to have any option to equip with them.

If you go on rampage you get proper fucked. I've been doing more camping and trying to learn the maps to be honest as I am noticing lots of spots which I dare say I would never have found if someone hadn't killed me from them.

Claymores are unlocked at level 31.

It can be a good thing to watch killcams, but try not to go out for revenge too often, as players, much like myself, will be expecting it, and will have left a nice little claymore shaped surprise for you.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claymores are unlocked at level 31.

It can be a good thing to watch killcams, but try not to go out for revenge too often, as players, much like myself, will be expecting it, and will have left a nice little claymore shaped surprise for you.

There was a guy in the airport hiding at the ladder end of the plane and killed me when I was in hiding in the cockpit, tried to get him from behind (ooh er) and he was already lined up and killed me with one shot. Only went for revenge because I spawned near there. Most part I haven't bothered although I noticed I lot I killed did try (and succeed).

There was a guy in the airport hiding at the ladder end of the plane and killed me when I was in hiding in the cockpit, tried to get him from behind (ooh er) and he was already lined up and killed me with one shot.

The plane on Terminal is notorious for campers like myself. Any decent camper with the right loadout can pick up many a kill from people trying to breach.

If you're going to go round the back of the plane, throw a flash or stun up first before climbing the ladder. You may get lucky and set off the explosive barrels at the very back which is a common hiding spot for some folk, thus blowing your enemy to kingdom come, unless they have of course beaten you to the punch and have blown them up themselves.

EDIT: In fact, if you still have both of your special grenades, throw both up, one toward the middle of the plane, the other to the rear, covers all sneaky points on the plane.

I have Mercenary as well, played a few while tea was in oven. Might fire it up again later on tonight once I am sorted for work and have been bathed etc. Will be trying to be a bit more sensible than last Monday when I was playing GTA till about 3 in the morning and spent all day at work knackered.

Accepted your request just now Byrnie.

I'll probably be on for about another half an hour or so until tea is cooked if you fancy a two player game or something?

I'll be playing on and off a good bit tonight, if I see you on I'll send you an invite or vice versa.

As for advice to help you get better, Dynamite is very good at giving tips. He helped me when I just started playing and his guidance was very helpful.

I'll be playing on and off a good bit tonight, if I see you on I'll send you an invite or vice versa.

As for advice to help you get better, Dynamite is very good at giving tips. He helped me when I just started playing and his guidance was very helpful.

I take all these rookies under my wing and they all end up better than me! WTF?!?!

I need to listen to my own advice at times.

I'm bored stiff here at work, only 20 minutes left mind, so I'm not sure if I'll be on or not when I get home, my mind is numb and my eyes are heavy, plus the Braves are on ESPN America right now, so I may just catch the end of the game and take it from there.

I take all these rookies under my wing and they all end up better than me! WTF?!?!

I need to listen to my own advice at times.

I'm bored stiff here at work, only 20 minutes left mind, so I'm not sure if I'll be on or not when I get home, my mind is numb and my eyes are heavy, plus the Braves are on ESPN America right now, so I may just catch the end of the game and take it from there.

Sure if your up to it jump on, as I said I'll be on anyway.

Need to get a headset. At the scrapyard when you 2 couldn't spot the sniper I had seen him but couldn't let you know.

Was trying to provide cover to stop anyone sneaking up but only managed to get a couple of kills out of that.

Also you will have to show me where the pipe was that had the guy hiding in it on the one where they kept on getting all of us pinned down in the corner that everyone respawned.

Need to get a headset. At the scrapyard when you 2 couldn't spot the sniper I had seen him but couldn't let you know.

Was trying to provide cover to stop anyone sneaking up but only managed to get a couple of kills out of that.

Also you will have to show me where the pipe was that had the guy hiding in it on the one where they kept on getting all of us pinned down in the corner that everyone respawned.

The pipe on Rust?

I was trying to show you a nice camping spot on Underpass in one of the first games we played, will have to show you next time.

Had a look on the web this morning and it was rust I was on about.

Anybody got recommendations on a headset/mic? Preferably mint but very cheap.

Will probably head to the metro centre after work and get one tonight.

Lads at work are sick of me going on about it already today. First they got ten minutes of me ranting about C&A (one of then mentioned the article about us not losing points and set me off) then an hour of very detailed description of how we spent the evening maiming and killing.

The general consensus on my theory of having using msn voice call in addition to game mic to give effectively give a secure channel with msn then spread disinformation with the game mics was taking it too seriously!

Got a headset now need to charge it before I can pair it though :-(

Bought Colin McRae Dirt 2 while I was there so that will do for amusement for a short while as I wait for headset to charge. Loads to do tonight so not sure I will definitely get on, but if I do will be up for a game. Just depends how much stuff I get sorted without getting too distracted by McRae

Jumped on for a while before work, had a reasonable session, but so many of the games are far too laggy for my liking at the moment.

Still a lot of morons playing the game, running around without cold blooded when air support is up for the enemy. You don't stand a chance of winning any games with half the stupid players giving the oppo free kills.

Jumped on for a while before work, had a reasonable session, but so many of the games are far too laggy for my liking at the moment.

Still a lot of morons playing the game, running around without cold blooded when air support is up for the enemy. You don't stand a chance of winning any games with half the stupid players giving the oppo free kills.

I seem to be put on said players team 90% of the time these days. Fucking head wrecking.

I seem to be put on said players team 90% of the time these days. Fucking head wrecking.

Indeed it is. Had some lad on my team earlier who thought it would be good to try and shoot down a chopper gunner with his UMP... Needless to say he ended with 20+ deaths.