You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lille vs Reds

Vincent Vega

PaulMcC sounds like he is on a crusade to ensure rafa's job is safe and the majority of fans back him.

No doubt about it, there is a growing number of fans wanting him out, and there are quite a few already

If we had proper owners and a good MD, then rafa would be gone by now. Deserves to be fired

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here has always had more people who want him out that most forums though.

Go to OTK or RAOTL, mostly matchgoers, and the poll would be different.

I still think it's a minority but it's a bigger minority than it was at the start of the season or even Christams.

Paul, I go the game. I sit in the Kop and I cant remember the last time I heard anyone say anything other than Rafa needs to go. After the game I go and meet the lads in the supporters club. I do not know of one person who thinks Rafa should stay. When I'm at work and I do meet someone who wants him to stay they tend to support other teams.

Paul' date=' I go the game. I sit in the Kop and I cant remember the last time I heard anyone say anything other than Rafa needs to go. After the game I go and meet the lads in the supporters club. I do not know of one person who thinks Rafa should stay. When I'm at work and I do meet someone who wants him to stay they tend to support other teams.[/quote']

I was saying that them 2 forums are mostly matchgoers. They both seem to be behind Rafa.

I go to the match and sit in 202 most weeks. His name still gets sung regularly.

I usually go with my mate and we meet up with a few other fellas by the ground. 2 out of 5 want him out.

Do you think evryon eon here who don't want him sacked don't go?

The only way Benitez will get my backing is if he refuses to ever play Lucas and Macsherano together in the same line up ever again and starts to be more bold, it comes as no surprise that since he oddly decided this partnership was good enough that we have struggled, how many times does it take for this guy to fuckin learn, the penny never drops.

Even if he had some kind of wizard come to him with a magic formula to see us win every game 5 - 0 with style and flair he would still refuse to use it because he hadn't worked it out for himself. He keeps doing the wrong thing in the hope he will one day be proved right, he is just too short sighted to see when it isnt working, his ego needs deflating and hopefully it will be with the sack.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Paul' date=' I go the game. I sit in the Kop and I cant remember the last time I heard anyone say anything other than Rafa needs to go. After the game I go and meet the lads in the supporters club. I do not know of one person who thinks Rafa should stay. When I'm at work and I do meet someone who wants him to stay they tend to support other teams.[/quote']

Last 2 home games his name was sung by the Kop at various points

I was saying that them 2 forums are mostly matchgoers. They both seem to be behind Rafa.

I go to the match and sit in 202 most weeks. His name still gets sung regularly.

I usually go with my mate and we meet up with a few other fellas by the ground. 2 out of 5 want him out.

Do you think evryon eon here who don't want him sacked don't go?

How do you know that the two forums are mostly match goers ? You only have to listen to LFC TV and local radio to know how opinion on Rafa has changed. The number of people singing his name is tiny. Trucker Paddy was at the game last night and told me Rafa's name wasn't sung once.

Have there been polls on the other forums you mention ? I just dont believe the majority of match goers still want him to stay.

How do you know that the two forums are mostly match goers ? You only have to listen to LFC TV and local radio to know how opinion on Rafa has changed. The number of people singing his name is tiny. Trucker Paddy was at the game last night and told me Rafa's name wasn't sung once.

Have there been polls on the other forums you mention ? I just dont believe the majority of match goers still want him to stay.

OTK hasn't got as much members as forums like here and most talk about the match and the Europeans, how they're getting there etc. Can't see them making it up.

Maybe the majority do want him out but i don't get that impression yet. It'd be closer these days, though.

On the radio thing, not many people phone up to not complain. If we lose they won't ring in saying well played. If we lose people who want him out will phone complaining.

OTK hasn't got as much members as forums like here and most talk about the match and the Europeans, how they're getting there etc. Can't see them making it up.

Maybe the majority do want him out but i don't get that impression yet. It'd be closer these days, though.

On the radio thing, not many people phone up to not complain. If we lose they won't ring in saying well played. If we lose people who want him out will phone complaining.

Paul I'm not disagreeing with you because you support the manager. I wondering had the poll on here been 70% of people wanting Rafa to stay would you be questioning it's validity.

We score a goal his name is sung by a few.

Not this season it ain't. Torres' date=' Gerrard, Mascherano and sometimes both Carra and Reina. That's it. Not good at all.

But you are right the numbers and the vocalness of Rafa's name being sung has dropped dramatically over the last 12 months.

[YOUTUBE']gOv3CVgIpL0[/YOUTUBE]

Mad to think this was just 12 months ago, especially the last minute. Fuckin' depressing like.

Paul I'm not disagreeing with you because you support the manager. I wondering had the poll on here been 70% of people wanting Rafa to stay would you be questioning it's validity.

I'm not questioning it's validity, it's clear that most on here want him to go.

This site has always had more people that wanted him out than other sites.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
By what percentage Andy ? As you know the Kop will sing according to the mood at the time. We score a goal his name is sung by a few. But the numbers singing his name is dwindling by the week.

No idea, still happens though, and not just when we are winning.

Too late for that. You've shown your true colours a long time ago.

Haha you cheeky bastard. As if i'd give a fuck what you think you glory-hunting cunt.

My true colours are that I want to see my team doing as well as it possibly can by the sum of it's parts. If it isn't, then i'll voice it, despite what anyone thinks.

I'd much rather that than going round digging at people without even revealing my thoughts.

My cousin called him a cunt about 6 months ago and got a month ban, You cant say fuck all about him over there or the lad who runs it bans you. There is a fucking good reason why they like him over there, its because you cant dislike him.

Forums contain about what % of match going people?

There are arguments every week over him and its going to get even worse as people are standing up to the so called "Real Fans"

There's regulars on it who constantly give him grief. Just not many.

What do you mean stand up to them?

i sit in the kop. no one anywhere around me sings his name anymore.

there are some on here who are starting to behave like that iraqi saddam stooge that dragged them journalists around claiming the american's were nowhere near.

i sit in the kop. no one anywhere around me sings his name anymore.

there are some on here who are starting to behave like that iraqi saddam stooge that dragged them journalists around claiming the american's were nowhere near.

comical_ali.jpg

The Rafatagonists are taking a hell of a pounding. We are singing his name for the whole ninety minutes and Rafa will rule for the rest of his days.