You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves Away - Match Thread

Monster Masch

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you like to come on here and pick people up on statements theyve made in a very condescending manner. You come accross as a right fucking prick to be fair.

If you class arguing a point as picking apart then yeah, I do.

Given so far you've labelled me a bellend an a prick for repeating what you said I find what you say very funny. Oh an yeah that was talking down to you, given you pretty much asked for it.

If you class arguing a point as picking apart then yeah, I do.

Given so far you've labelled me a bellend an a prick for repeating what you said I find what you say very funny. Oh an yeah that was talking down to you, given you pretty much asked for it.

Fair enough mate, you sound like one of those keyboard warrior types. Anyway, arguing on internet message boards is pretty fucking sad and pointless, takes a high calibre knob such as yourself to irritate me enough to do it. On that note i'll bid you a fond farewell.

we were in control. We didn't create clear chances

If I had a tenner for every time I've heard that, I wouldn't have to go to work tomorrow. Doesn't that suggest that maybe, just maybe it's an area that he should SORT THE FUCK OUT!?!?

Fair enough mate, you sound like one of those keyboard warrior types. Anyway, arguing on internet message boards is pretty fucking sad and pointless, takes a high calibre knob such as yourself to irritate me enough to do it. On that note i'll bid you a fond farewell.

Ha ha, funny man.

I think when he says "We controlled the game and we were creating chances"

He might possibly be talking about a FIFA 10 tournament he played earlier.

Your winding me up right ? Please tell me he never used those words to describe tonight's performance. He really didn't say " and we were creating chances" did he ?

The respect which Rafa has for inferior football teams is, and always has been the problem. There is no honour at all in controlling the game against a side like wolves, and certainly no pride to be taken from keeping a clean sheet against them. It's like an 80s Tyson winning on points against Barry McGuigan.

We should be forcing teams to bend over and take a severe fucking bumming, the same way the Mancs do. They carry such a reputation (and rightly so when you look at their honours) that teams go to Old Trafford to have their pants pulled down. The managers even share a drink afterwards for fucks sake.

Teams fancy themselves against us and despite the lack of transfer funds, etc, we do have a squad for smashing fuck out of these lesser teams who we pay too much respect too. Confidence and having a reputation are crucial in football, we seem to have neither this season

Your winding me up right ? Please tell me he never used those words to describe tonight's performance. He really didn't say " and we were creating chances" did he ?

Nah in fairness not tonight

"In the first half' date=' we were in control, although we didn't create chances. The final pass in the final third was the difference." [/b']

He admitted we created fuck all.

Edit: He also mentioned situations around the box which is utterly hilarious.

:/ Man we really needed those points.. 1 point isn't that bad I guess but wolfs are shit though.. and we did have Gerrard back.. How do we beat Totts 2-0 but this shitty team we don't even score once... Coach bring back the regular squad... The Aqua dude needs to start on mid he is the the new maestro of the team.

The hihghlights of the game for me were

20:00 stream dies for 6 minutes

48:00 stream dies for several minutes

76:00 stream dies and don't put it back on

The bits inbetween were a fucking nightmare though.

Normally I would boast that my stream was working throughout but its not really that great

:/ Man we really needed those points.. 1 point isn't that bad I guess but wolfs are shit though.. and we did have Gerrard back.. How do we beat Totts 2-0 but this shitty team we don't even score once... Coach bring back the regular squad... The Aqua dude needs to start on mid he is the the new maestro of the team.

Haha you sir are repped!:lol: