Quantcast
Retro beauties - Page 65 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

On 04/05/2021 at 18:26, Tj hooker said:

How fit does Jenny Aguter look in this picture 

IMG_20210504_182113.jpg

Walkabout and Equus were formative experiences for me as a teenager. Logan's Run nearly killed me...

10 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Walkabout and Equus were formative experiences for me as a teenager. Logan's Run nearly killed me...

An American Werewolf in London too. She looked bloody good in a nurses uniform.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

An American Werewolf in London too. She looked bloody good in a nurses uniform.

She did, but there again she'd look good in an NBC suit, and there was no nudity.

Bitch. Put me right off her. If I'd met her back then, I'd say, 'Jenny. Love. You've got a cracking rack, don't keep them waiting for a glimpse of it. If the director says don't get your knickers off in this scene just say NO and start lezzing it up' etc.

She clearly needed a better agent at the time.

• Upvote 2

Just now, sir roger said:

Sorry to dampen the Agutter ardour.

jactm.jpg

Yeah, those nun lesbian scenes where she brutally initiated the novices through a variety of humiliating ordeals- seemingly tailored to how hot they were- really spoiled her for me.

I've no idea where that's from but this entire thread would be endless disappointments if you did that for everyone. So please don't, you'll ruin us.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Yeah, those nun lesbian scenes where she brutally initiated the novices through a variety of humiliating ordeals- seemingly tailored to how hot they were- really spoiled her for me.

I've no idea where that's from but this entire thread would be endless disappointments if you did that for everyone. So please don't, you'll ruin us.

Ha ha , was looking for other pictures of her and that came up first and didn't see why I should suffer alone.

Hope this helps

jessica51-e1336056490229.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sir roger said:

Ha ha , was looking for other pictures of her and that came up first and didn't see why I should suffer alone.

Hope this helps

jessica51-e1336056490229.jpg

Fuck's sake. 

8 hours ago, Mudface said:

It's from Call The Midwife. My missus was watching an episode the other night & I had to ram a werewolf up my arse when I realised who it was.