You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nobody would pay it for him. And probably nobody wants him. His price is somewhere between 5-8 mil. Nothing more.

He has good season compared to his standards, but when I mention name Lucas in circle of friends or colleagues who are not LFC fans, everybody laughs. If it is Manc,Chelsea-fan, or people who follow other leagues, everybody knows Lucas as a fuckin´joke.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody would pay it for him. And probably nobody wants him. His price is somewhere between 5-8 mil. Nothing more.

He has good season compared to his standards, but when I mention name Lucas in circle of friends or colleagues who are not LFC fans, everybody laughs. If it is Manc,Chelsea-fan, or people who follow other leagues, everybody knows Lucas as a fuckin´joke.

I find that surprising, most rival fans I know have no opinion on Lucas.

His weaknesses are not glaring enough to be picked up on by the plebs, you have to come to appreciate them over a period of months and years - like fine wines and cigars.

I find that surprising, most rival fans I know have no opinion on Lucas.

His weaknesses are not glaring enough to be picked up on by the plebs, you have to come to appreciate them over a period of months and years - like fine wines and cigars.

One of my mates supports Newcastle. He hates him more than we do, I don't really know why.

Don't know why but that made me laugh, it's such a random player to give a shit about. It's like me despising Titus Bramble.

I fucking do. He's crap (last season aside) but he reserved a 25 yard volley especially for us the other year as Steve Bruce's annual "vs Liverpool stroke of luck".

Lucas will be worth much more than £14M in 2 years time.

He's progressing all the time, to the extent that even his detractors now say he's "average" rather than "shit". His supporters say he's not the finished article, but is still improving.

He tackles standing up or by intercepting the ball rather than flashy sliding tackles which seems to be overlooked by many.

He doesn't give away any more fouls than any other central midfielder in the league- it's just unfortunate we can't defend st pieces at present.

He plays some superb through passes, so the ability is there, whether he can do it more regularly and impose himself on the game remains to be seen.

He makes lots of runs into the box, but my main criticism of him is that when the ball does come to him in the box his finishing is woeful.

Hope we don't sell him, particularly as Mascher will probably be off soon.

I can't be arsed actually reading this entire thread, but I have two observations:

1) If anyone believes Lucas is actually good enough to wear the Red Shirt then fair play, you're far more tolerant than I am. The lad is distintcly average at best and a free kick/penalty (cf Wigan away last season) at worst. If we get anywhere near £14 million for him I'll be as happy as a dog with two dicks.

2) I see Momo's been banned again. What's he done now?

I can't be arsed actually reading this entire thread, but I have two observations:

1) If anyone believes Lucas is actually good enough to wear the Red Shirt then fair play, you're far more tolerant than I am. The lad is distintcly average at best and a free kick/penalty (cf Wigan away last season) at worst. If we get anywhere near £14 million for him I'll be as happy as a dog with two dicks.

2) I see Momo's been banned again. What's he done now?

2) went mental in this one: http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/85514-hillsborough-sculpture-new-stadium.html. It reads strange now, since all his crap has been removed.

Not one poster has cemented this latest bit of tabloid gossip.

But it's not stopped the usual bunch from hitting the stupid button and spouting shit.

What's the point of posting the same comment on each thread. Just stop reading the threads, that will solve your problem. The board is there for people to post, speculate, kill time. Not to please you.

Se FC Fredericias supermål mod AB | TV 2 SPORT

Check out this clip after about 32 seconds (click past the ad) and you'll find Lucas has already been sold to Danish club FC Fredericia and he's also grown his hair back during the international break.

The goalkeeper looks ace as well btw.

That is him and I demand our 14 million pounds.

• 2 weeks later...