You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Just been to Aintree hospital with the mrs and parked in the multi storey car park. It has four floors above ground level' date=' the top floor being on the roof. We park at the top.

Walking through the hospital she goes ' shit, I forgot to look at what floor we are on to find the car again ' so I say ' what? We are on the roof.'

' Yeah, but what floor it that? '

Er, it's the fucking roof! How could you possibly not know how to get back to the car when you park on the roof. Fucking hell.

In fact, here is a picture of the fucking car park, we were parked by the red paint on the top.

[/quote']

Nice pic, but what floor did you park on? ;-)

Can I just say that Bjornebe is right. Victoria Beckham is boss and I would let her ruin me twice.

He's not right at all. You just agree with him FG. They're very different things...

Negs from you two are like water off a duck's back to me now. In fact I was so surprised to get rep from you today I was tempted to PM and query the obvious error

I'd promised it earlier in the thread and I'm a man of my word. Cherish that, they don't come around often.

I hold my hands up to being a proper old granny here but would someone tell me what the point of these and similar are. Are they gorgeous to men?

shoes-want-16.jpg?w=500&h=375

It's not so much the shoes it's that they make the tits and arse stick out and they scream FUCK ME NOW!

That plus she can't run away very fast...

It is spreading...

Haha. I am so not that kind of woman. What prompted the question was me spending the night in Newcastle last Saturday watching the countless hordes of women teetering in shoes like that, arses sticking out, as they attempted to keep up with the rest of their mates and I just was fascinated trying to work out who they were doing it for

And in true TheBitch stylee....why I oughta ....

I'd promised it earlier in the thread and I'm a man of my word. Cherish that, they don't come around often.

The difference between you and my are that my reps are deserved and truly are a thing to cherish x