You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which pain is worse?

Faustus

Which pain is worse?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which pain is worse?

• Child birth
    • Getting twatted in the balls

It's interesting because nobody will ever know the answer to whether child birth or getting kicked in the balls is worse, but I can't imagine anything being worse than the latter.

Playing f**tball last night and some lad twatted the ball and I took one square in the nuts from a distance of about two yards. Fucking floored me it did.

Emotional pain.

Been struck in the Town Halls at indoor cricket nets, Birkenhead Park by a quick, no box on, inside edged it back into me, at around 77-80mph. Agony, in fact it was right on the end of my "willy", amazed that nothing ruptured but nothing compares.

*Reconsiders entire life*

Worst pain ever, a piece of tree bark up one of my fingernails. Broke both my legs dislocated elbows fingers the lot, nothing compares to that pain!

As for childbirth, me and the missus had our first 3 months ago, and seeing the doctor elbow deep up her snatch looked and sounded extremely painful. Tough question.

As Jason Manford said, "You see women all the time complaining about the pain of childbirth, then a couple of months down the line she ways lets have another. How many lads do you hear saying, lets have another kick in the balls. Case closed."

The worse thing about taking a blow in the sack, is those two or three seconds where you think that the worst has passed, and then suddenly it hits you.... like another fucking blow in the sack.

It feels as if you've just swallowed a cactus and it's floated all the way down to your balls. Horrible.

what i'd like to say on the child birth debate is, if it was that hard to do, god would have got us men to do it

worst pain ive had, brain freeze from eating ice cream too quick

metal splinter under the finger nail

removal of a toenail (after pain)

worst knadger pain was playing football, ball hit me full on, managed to play a one two to get a cross in, as i was admiring the cross, i was hit by delayed pain and was crippled over

The worst bollock impact I had was when my brother took a running punt at a massive cooking apple and hit me square in the nuts from about 4 foot. I got the delayed reaction thing going on and I was like yeah I'm alright NOOOOOOOOOOOO! AGGGGHHHHH. 45 minutes later I got up again. Little fucking cunt.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Of the two options, nobody offers you painkillers before they twat you in the balls, so it's clearly that.

Agreed. Spinal injection to numb the lower half of your body pre bollock wallop would probably take the edge off.

The thing that can make you forget just how bad being twatted in knackers can be is that even a little tap can hurt. It hurts loads, but you're alright after five minutes and that lulls you into a false sense of security about what it's like when you get a full-on stonking. It's only happened to me once in my life and that was at primary school when I was about 7. Some girl had been told it hurts lads to get kicked in the plums and was putting her new information to the test. She got about four of us as we were playing f*oty. It was a full force, hands-on-the-shoulders, knee-in-the-teds blow. I threw up and felt ill for the rest of the day. That shit is real, yo. Babies, schmabies.