You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nemeth joins AEK Athens on a year loan

nando1000

It's done. and Lance what be wrong with the punctuation.

Nice one mate. As for punctuation, maybe more like this :

Our Great beloved club is ill. LFC has a disease, Hicks and Gillet are that disease. We must cure our club as fast as we can, we need to get rid of the disease by any means necessary.

I'm pleased he's going to get a season of first team football under his belt and I'm not at all arsed where it is as long as he comes back better prepared for our first team.

Agreed. Regular first team football in a more competetive league. Only good can come out of it.

The atmosphere down there seems brilliant as well.

I'd rather see him loaned to a championship club as the physical side of the game over here would prepare him well. But the Greek league is actually pretty good, Panathinaikos have invested well in their squad this summer, Olympiakos are champions league group stage regulars and AEK have appeared in it too (Though they did lose their europa league first leg qualifier 2-1 away from home).

Should be a decent experience for him, not many young lads will have lived in 3 different countries by the same age as Nemeth will be when he gets back.

There are quite a few other reserves who could do with a loan deal, even if only for 3 months or so rather than the full season.

I think it's a cracking move for the lad.

He was never going to get more than a couple of Hokey-Cokey cup games ( & probably not even that ) & he can go to a biggish European club with a large passionate support to extend his experience.

Also , having had the misfortune to travel from Blackpool 'International' Airport , I am sure he will find it easier to get flights home to see his family in Hungary ,from Athens.