You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Congratulations on a great title race!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well even I'm surprised by the amount of abuse in here..I was just saying that after 19 YEARS on no title, it was a great race and you have done better than any other time in the last 19 years! that is something to be proud of especially as Torres and Gerrard who carry Liverpool have been injured alot

What I meant by Chelski is that they sacked their manager because they were not playing well enough and they are only 3 points behind you...so if they get the right manager and start well they will be fav's for the title, United 2nd and you guys 3rd so the FACT is it will be harder for you next season.

I have seen some decent non-deluded fans on here so this is for them!

They all laugh at us, they all mock us, they all say our days are numbered..

Just wanted to say well done for taking it right to the end of the season! You can be proud of yourselves and your team!

Next season will be even harder with Chelski coming stronger and Arsenal.

A few more quality signings like Torres and you'll have another chance, This season was the best chance you guys have had for 19 years due to Chelski playing off form and Arsenal...

Feels great to take it too 18 titles as we were 11 behind you and it looked impossible. I have already said on here who ever finished with the most points would deserve it and I think we justs shaded it...I think Rafa did you more damage than other thing else!

Well done and hopefully we'll meet again next season!!

Chin up

What a cunt! 3.49pm on the day when your team have gained equality with the greatest club in English football history, and you're on a Liverpool site being nothing short of a patronising shithouse! Why weren't you on the ale, celebrating with your fellow genetic disorders, you sad, tightfisted, jism dribble?

Just wanted to say well done for taking it right to the end of the season! You can be proud of yourselves and your team!

Next season will be even harder with Chelski coming stronger and Arsenal.

A few more quality signings like Torres and you'll have another chance, This season was the best chance you guys have had for 19 years due to Chelski playing off form and Arsenal...

Feels great to take it too 18 titles as we were 11 behind you and it looked impossible. I have already said on here who ever finished with the most points would deserve it and I think we justs shaded it...I think Rafa did you more damage than other thing else!

Well done and hopefully we'll meet again next season!!

Chin up

Thanks for the post.

Congratulations.

We'll win it next year.

Jesus, that's like the 10 year shouting "Who's the king?, I'm the king?"

Or the drunk who goes up to group of people, challenges one of them, gets knocked to the floor; slowly stumbles to his feet before shouting " right, who's next".

Wound up my ex boss something rotten today, he owns a paper shop and decorated it in 18 today birthday banners when he got back from the match yesterday. I rang him today and said "just been informed of your celebrations yesterday. 18 titles, no big deal, we've been on that number for 19 years, stop being so small time. But congrats on finally catching up!" he was fucking fuming haha!

Stats are just cannon fodder for those muppets, us and Manure, to make them feel better and start petty arguments against each other which might as well, be "my cock is bigger than yours".

We have improved, our manager has helped greatly to do that - but he has also hindered. He has at times blundered with his on-field and off-field antics - in general, there are more positives than negatives.

With the right purchases (and clear-out of the mediocre), we once again should be able to mount a credible challenge and deal with the threats of Le Arse and the Chavs.

As for this talk of "we will win it next year". It's that sort of blind optimism that has plagued our chances for years. We are on the upward curve now, sure, but no one owes us anything. Quality, guts and determination will position us to win the title - as will luck.

Also, there is an obsession that "Gin soak, Ronaldo, Tevez, etc" will leave and then they will be shit. Well Cantona, van Nistelrooy, Stam, Schmeical (sp?), Solskjaer, Beckham, Kanchelskis, Cole, Yorke - they all left and bar (I think) four seasons with Le Arse and the Chavs, it made jack difference. Only Wenger and Moany Ho have managed to defeat Fergus in the EPL.

We need to continue our progress up the curve and build the squad. I'm not talking about tinkering with the edges but get in two more superb cunts and ensure that lads from the Ressies get their chance. Le Arse do it, and Manure have "Kiko" (twat), Wellbeck and Evans (Hansen was practically cumming when talking about him on MOTD "best yound centre back in England, etc").

If we are limited on the cash front then it is all the more important to give our ressies a chance rather than wasting money on the 1m to 10m range water carriers - who don't even get a run in the team to make any impact.

Fuck Manure, they won it, fair and square. I don't care what the manager says, the one who wins the title is the best. It's forgotten in my book - it's classless for them to remind us but end of the day we have been banging on about that record too for years.

What goes around comes around. It's time for LFC to stand up and use this as the final spur to get us over the line next year. Each year it gets harder so we need to try even more next season.

Well even I'm surprised by the amount of abuse in here..I was just saying that after 19 YEARS on no title, it was a great race and you have done better than any other time in the last 19 years! that is something to be proud of especially as Torres and Gerrard who carry Liverpool have been injured alot

What I meant by Chelski is that they sacked their manager because they were not playing well enough and they are only 3 points behind you...so if they get the right manager and start well they will be fav's for the title, United 2nd and you guys 3rd so the FACT is it will be harder for you next season.

I have seen some decent non-deluded fans on here so this is for them!

You coming on this site to congratulate us on our good challenge when you yourselves have won the silver, seems a bit strange to me. No wonder people look at it as a wind up. You say you didn’t intend to provoke, Ok with me, I’ll take your word for it. Congratulations to you lot, you beat us, we lost. That’s all really.

If you really wanted to show us sportsmanlike behaviour you should have presented your congratulations to us back in March after we beat you 4-1 at your ground. Well, you didn’t did you? Coming on here after it’s all over saying “you were good, almost as good as us”, doesn’t impress me much I’m afraid.

We’ll try again next season. If we prevail I promise I won’t go to any rival web-site to congratulate whoever might come second. You see, it simply wouldn’t be the Liverpool Way.

he's really getting to them and to ferguson

Really....My you are deluded.Fergie played him and he bit,made himself look stupid and is now a running joke

Anyway...

For all the decent supporters on here and there is a few...

Now that the eurphoria has gone, I have to apologise for my patronising comment. Apologies, it didn't mean to come across like that. End of the day, we are all fans and can get emotive - that's why forums like this are so great.

I think a club's greatness does depend on trophies - and clearly LFC has the best record when you consider championships and european trophies. However, as for championships, it does seem that you are always looking backwards to an era that has far gone? Blackburn , Chelsea and Leeds have won more recently than LFC.

We have like LFC always considered the championship as the "bread and butter" of the a football team. Fergie''s obession with Europe is actually an obsession with Milan, Ajax, Juve, Madrid and of course the other European giant, LFC: which Fergie BTW acknowledges. It's one which as United fans is a "love and hate" obsession.

Only our non-delusional fans can see how luck plays a massive part in the UCL, look at our wins in 1999 and last year, look at your wins in Istanbul. You are not necessarily the best if you win a knock-out tourney.

I do think that today's UCL is harder than the ones that the likes of Villa, Forest, Madrid, Ajax and pre Istanbul, LFC won. There are more games, the opponents are of a better quality - gone are the days when you could meet some shitty eastern block team in the final and do ém. The fact that no one has retained the UCL in current format is testament to that.

I think generally, those days are gone - the UCL is so hard that to win it two let alone 3 years ago is almost impossible.

LFC are for the first time next season are most dangerous threat to the title. Fergie said that LFC never gave up - even Gaz Neville complimented LFC on "championship winning form" and the "we did not panic".

As for Rafa's comments, I think he did have the media on his side during the famous "Fact" rant. I think they are turning against him and his comments do strike as "sour grapes".

It's common knowledge, that Fergus, did call Rafa after LFC won in Istanbul and offered his congratulations on the win - and his tactical nouse.

Also, I'm not sure that Fergie is any worse than say Wenger or Moany Ho (when he was around) re: trouble with the FA. There is a perception that Ferie rules football. Fergie has been fined by the FA more times and for more money than any other manager. He doesn't own the league - yes, Refs bow to his pressure but, so what? You can't blame the deficiencies on your performance on the basis of the rantings of an old man!

Also Fergus is not whiter than white. He fucked up with Stam, he sold Ruud for a measily 10m to RM when Shevschenko came to the Chavs for 30m, he's bought Nani who lacks basic body control - Jordui Cryff, Forlan, Djemba Djemba, Klubfoot Kleberson, Veron "best midfielder in the world?", Le Prunier ... the list goes on.

Its the reserves where United have consistently done well. You think Evans is good, just wait until Cathcart comes to play. Wellbeck - will play for England, fact - and is still growing into a 6ft 3 shithouse. Mecheda is 17 and the cunt is built like a shithouse and is a hard fucker too. Gibson is okay but we have the Brazilian Possebon as well as the real diamond the Italian, Petrucci. Add to the mix, our two serbians, Tosic and the brilliant Ljaci (who comes in next season), the under 19 Brazilians twins, Rapheal and Fabio - and the greatest prospect of them all, Anderson (Lucas's best mate but far, far superior). We will also have the next england regular goaly in Ben Foster.

We also have glass knees, Hargreaves - one of the best enforcers in the game (if he comes back).

Ronaldo will go - but we have had him for 6 years and he ash won us a shit load of trophies - he can fuck off as its "dreeem to play in madrid". He's done his job - we got him for 12.5m and we can can 60m for him easy.

As for Tevez, he can fuck off too - LFC can have him for 30m - he's scored 5 leagues goals this season. Macheda scored two in two appearances...

Scholes will have one more year and Giggs two more. Van Der Sar has one left but in will come Foster or we will buy Gomez (depsite his shit start at Spurs, he will come good - and in recent weeks he has).

As for Fergal retiring. Give him 4 more years and that will be it.

I have no issues with our squad but more our manager. We are not looking for a fly-by-night Moanay Ho, but a manager to establish a dynasty, like Shanks, Bob, Clough and Fergus. It could be Bruce or Keane - or even Laurent Blanc - even Querioz.

What we do know is that for 3-4 years it is likely that we will be trophy barren - I would rather have nothing for 4 years but get the right manager.

Next year will be great but we will not give up our title easily and we continue to enjoy our fierce rivalry.

Its the reserves where United have consistently done well. You think Evans is good, just wait until Cathcart comes to play. Wellbeck - will play for England, fact - and is still growing into a 6ft 3 shithouse. Mecheda is 17 and the cunt is built like a shithouse and is a hard fucker too. Gibson is okay but we have the Brazilian Possebon as well as the real diamond the Italian, Petrucci. Add to the mix, our two serbians, Tosic and the brilliant Ljaci (who comes in next season), the under 19 Brazilians twins, Rapheal and Fabio - and the greatest prospect of them all, Anderson (Lucas's best mate but far, far superior). We will also have the next england regular goaly in Ben Foster.

Never seen Cathcart. Welbeck won't make it at Utd. And that is a fact. Macheda had a brilliant start but jury is very much out. Possebon doesn't look all that at the minute - maybe for the future - who knows. Tosic won't make it at Utd. Ljijac - need to wait until he actually gets to England. The Da Silva twins look great going forwards but one thinks they might be out defensively in the Prem. Rafael looked all over the place in a few games. Anderson is possibly the most over-rated player in the history of football. Sport even. You lot talk him up and, barring the odd glimpse, he hasn't shown anything consistently for 90 minutes, let alone 60 games.

It's not as rosy as you might think, my friend

Really....My you are deluded.Fergie played him and he bit,made himself look stupid and is now a running joke

Anyway...

No, this is the point.

Ferguson ( fuck off with that Fergie shit) acts like a cunt. He has always done, and he has accelerated his cuntishness as the years have gone by. He isnt the master of the mind games, he isnt some sort of Black Belt in psychology, he just insults people and acts like a cunt. You are either with him or against him, he's Margaret Thatcher all over again. And thats it. And Rafa pointed out "look, he's a cunt".

Rafa didnt look stupid, he just had the balls to point out what the truth is, instead of queueing up to blow him like his mates Allardyce, Moyes and Bruce.

Oh and by the way, you apologise for being condescending, and then go and do it again with your very first line of that post, Do one Manc.

ferguson congratulated liverpool on their run

rafa congratulated the mancs on their title

neither congratulated the other man

and why the fuck would they?

if Rafa hasnt got to you guys why were you all up in arms because "nasty Rafa didnt say that Fergie is the bestest?"

you've won the league, why do you want his approval? I honestly wouldnt give a fuck what any manc thought if we won the league and I certainly wouldnt be on a manc forum an hour after winning it