You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What pleased me most from the fulham game...

Glen C

is the fact that even though fulham were putting men behind the ball we still were able to make chances. Normally we struggle with these types of teams, but really we should have been 4-0 up at half time. Also i don't know if i had double vision but we were attacking with 3 or 4 people in the box, that was such a shock but was so pleasing to see. We went into that fulham game playing like a team that knew only a win will do. Attacking in numbers and because we attacked in numbers we were able to carve them open creating numerous opportunities to score. This is the liverpool that i want to see on a regular basis and i'm hoping that this is a permanent thing rather than a 10 game thing. Well chuffed about the game but not just because we won but our style of play.

Well yeah winning is the MAIN thing but you get what i mean. It was good to see that we weren't being so negative and in a way not giving fulham too much respect. We dominated and attacked them constantly and by pushing up the numbers in our attack we were able to create numerous chances.

I also think it should also be mentioned, that despite (or because of) a more attacking approach, how little Fulham created themselves. 3 shots in total and only 1 on target.

Exactly, something the mancs have been doing all season. We put them under so much pressure they didn't have much opportunity to go forward as we kept them on the back foot. More of the same against blackburn please :drool:

Well yeah winning is the MAIN thing but you get what i mean. It was good to see that we weren't being so negative and in a way not giving fulham too much respect. We dominated and attacked them constantly and by pushing up the numbers in our attack we were able to create numerous chances.

Yesterday was a little different in that fulham played with two up top, so it wasn't a typical park the bus performance we had more time and space in CM than we would normally have against the 'small clubs'.

I don't think we've cracked it yet.

Guest The Chimp

We could and really should have been at least 3-0 up by half-time. The first half was everybit as good as our performances in the prior three games - infact I'd say we were arguably more dominant. If we'd won yesterday 4-0 (again) Fulham could have had no complaints. I think there's very obvious signs of improvement and it's great to see - kudos to fans here as well, they've been asked to respond and they most certainly have (both home and away).

I thought we were very attacking yesterday and this is the sort of performance and tactics i would like to see every week.

The problem is without Torres and Gerrard we just don't have the players to be able to sustain that kind of performance over a period of time.

I thought we were very attacking yesterday and this is the sort of performance and tactics i would like to see every week.

The problem is without Torres and Gerrard we just don't have the players to be able to sustain that kind of performance over a period of time.

Is right. Hope to god we dont sign barry and downing during the close season and instead concentrate on Q-U-A-L-I-T-Y.