You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lenny fucking Henry!

Wig

I'm sitting here watchin this fucking beaut on that 'Live at the Apollo' show on BBC1.

Normally I'd have turned over as soon as he told the shit 1st joke, but I didn't. I thought I'd leave it on to see if he would make me laugh at least once. No chance.

This fucker has got to be the most un-funny twat I've ever seen in my life. 'Afro' this 'old black woman' that. 'Jamaica' this 'Klu klux klan' that. SHIT. Do me a favour Henry and fuck off! Your about as funny as aids!

Guest The Big Green Bastard

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Wluk800-A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Wluk800-A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Such a shame i couldn't find a clip of DJ Delbert Jenkins Ahah Ahah Ahah Ahah.

Best thing on tele back in the day, shit now though. I blame Dawn for squashing the humour out of him.

Guest The Big Green Bastard
Funny in his day in the same way that Jim Davidson was funny in his*

*like it or not, he was you know.

Up the elephant and round the castle.

*shakes head in disbelief of old tele programmes remembered*

Such a shame i couldn't find a clip of DJ Delbert Jenkins Ahah Ahah Ahah Ahah.

Best thing on tele back in the day, shit now though. I blame Dawn for squashing the humour out of him.

you'll have more luck searching for delbert wilkins

[YOUTUBE]oIj0tuXqAFo[/YOUTUBE]

As soon as being a black man in Britain stopped being a novelty, Henry's comedy career was pretty much fucked.

"I'm a black man, Ahhhhh!" "I walked into a shop the other day in Dudley, and this woman was thinking "oh no, a black man!!!"

No she wasn't Lenny, shut the fuck up and retire.

Whilst in London during the summer to watch the NFL, the hotel we were staying in had a big cardboard cut-out of him in the Lobby. Brownie and I took great delight punching it numerous times in the face.

You can take the lad out of Huyton.......

Did it refuse to play any Phil Collins for you?

As soon as being a black man in Britain stopped being a novelty, Henry's comedy career was pretty much fucked.

"I'm a black man, Ahhhhh!" "I walked into a shop the other day in Dudley, and this woman was thinking "oh no, a black man!!!"

No she wasn't Lenny, shut the fuck up and retire.

I wonder how long David Baddiel's similar "I'm a Jew" routine will continue for.