You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Environment cunts

RedinSweden

I am fucking sick of cunts who score fucking smug points regarding the environment.

I just got a mail from some cunt who works on the fucking fuel system of a fighter plane and at the bottom it said

"Please consider the environment before printing this email"

Fuck off. just fuck off. if i need to print out the email I will. I won't if i don't. Who prints out emails for fun? I rarely do, but sometimes i am following instructions in an email and I print it out to save me tabbing between windows. Is he saying i shouldn't do that? Will that save the planet? Will it fuck. Cunt.

Ha! I consider myself very green, cycling and share-owning a car and then play on the fuel-sucking PS3 when I get home while my mac is wirring away in the background.

If I had my way my future house would be as Sustainable as possible. And it'll probably be cheaper, the way the fuel bills are going. I probably wouldnt shit in the garden though.

You could argue that using less paper is a good thing. Im not going to start telling people in emails (I've been getting those signatures for years btw, usually with a little tree icon too) but I don't see the problem in using less paper.

I recognise the irony for jet builders though:

"Stop using so much paper, man"

"What about the thousands of tonnes of jet fuel we use each year?"

"Fuck that, we need it to go bomb shit"

I see those cunty sigs all the time, it does my head in. I strive to implement energy and water efficient homes/development. So fuck them, I'm doing more than my bit. In fact I'm doing the GF's bit, so waste with impunity my brethern.

On a side note a council I used to work at had an energy saving officer. It was her job to walk round offices and put stickers on little machines, monitors and Pc's with stuff like "switch me off" or "this montor left on kill children in the Sudan" or some other such bollocks.

You could argue that using less paper is a good thing. Im not going to start telling people in emails (I've been getting those signatures for years btw, usually with a little tree icon too) but I don't see the problem in using less paper.

I recognise the irony for jet builders though:

"Stop using so much paper, man"

"What about the thousands of tonnes of jet fuel we use each year?"

"Fuck that, we need it to go bomb shit"

I don't have a problem with using less paper either. If i was a huge waster of paper, I doubt i would be swayed by a smug little signature though.

I don't like stuff like this being worn as a badge. i don't like being sent emails asking me to light a candle for the latest disaster or world problem the papers have decided to pick up on. Pisses me right off.

I am fucking sick of cunts who score fucking smug points regarding the environment.

I just got a mail from some cunt who works on the fucking fuel system of a fighter plane and at the bottom it said

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaahaaha!

Fuck off. just fuck off. if i need to print out the email I will. I won't if i don't. Who prints out emails for fun? I rarely do, but sometimes i am following instructions in an email and I print it out to save me tabbing between windows. Is he saying i shouldn't do that? Will that save the planet? Will it fuck. Cunt.

Top rant ..rep !

My sig.....

Amy *******

Benefit and Local Taxation

Benefits Caseworker

Ext: 020 8489 ****

E-mail: amy.*******@haringey.gov.uk

P SAVE PAPER and ENERGY. Please do not print out this e-mail unless absolutely necessary

ooops!

Change it immediately!

Now i know your email address. mwahahahahaahaahaahahaa!!!!111!!!

I do try..;)

RiS - I've had enough stalkers this year thanks very much! I bet i now become inundated with gorgeous nerdy type internet blokes trying to chat me up! lucky lucky me..

Your efforts are appreciated...

ps - What happened with that stalker anyway? Last I heard, he grabbed you when you walked to the tube. Of course, you disappeared for a little while afterwards so I figured he must have kidnapped you and done bad things and all that... or you didn't have internet from moving around

Your efforts are appreciated...

ps - What happened with that stalker anyway? Last I heard, he grabbed you when you walked to the tube. Of course, you disappeared for a little while afterwards so I figured he must have kidnapped you and done bad things and all that... or you didn't have internet from moving around

I moved, changed phones, changed route home as to avoid tube station etc..

The last I heard from him was some drunken messages he left on my mums landline a couple of months ago.. he does appear to have crawled back under the rock he came from..

Why worry aboot saving trees; they are a renewable resource.

I'd worry aboot the brown and yellow man burning coal at a pace not seen since the Dick Van Dyke chim-chim-chimmeneyed his way through Larrndoon.

I fucking hate condescending eco-warriors, especially European ones. Perhaps they should be more worried aboot EU farmers binning zucchinis for not being green of phallic enough, the wine lakes and butter mountains, the subsidies whilst Jean-Guy derubberboat tours around in his chalet with un Range Rover parked in the drive.

Someone in our office always tells everyone to turn their computers off when not using them because it's good for the environment. I always make a special effort to go around the office after work and turn them all back on when he gets off.

He starts going Purple every morning when he see's they are all back on. I'm hoping I can wind him up that much I can induce a heart attack.

EDIT: Just remembered that I left on Tuesday so there goes that idea.

The bottom line of Enviromental Issues and the whole "Carbon Footprint" bullshit is that unless industries stops sending thousands of planes accross the globe every day and tens of thousands of trucks me not printing an email, or turning off a light, or having a shower instead of a bath or not going abroad or any of the other bollocks suggestions from government "think tanks" wont make a blind bit of difference.