You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

She Knows It

I'm loving them at the moment. I'm in danger of becoming a lambanana spotter. My favourite is the purple one outside the Phil. What's your favourite?

spaceball.gif

they are an eye sore truely shite...

We went on a Lambanana hunt last weekend after the clubs closed and it was superb. Riding the Lambananas when your fucked is probably the most fun I've had this year.
you need to get out more if this is the most fun you've had this year!!

;)

I'm loving them at the moment. I'm in danger of becoming a lambanana spotter. My favourite is the purple one outside the Phil. What's your favourite?

spaceball.gif

Probably this one

2656737830_eeb0db872a.jpg?v=0

I pass it every day crossing the Strand, going to work. (me crossing the strand, not it)

Aceness. Went to see as many as we could at the weekend. The black one upstairs in the Met Quarter is classiny in a 'Thants' way, and the chrome one up behind the arena looked great after it had rained.

Only saw 50-60 in the end.

you need to get out more if this is the most fun you've had this year!!

;)

The state I was in at the weekend, you could have stuck a cup in front of me and I would have been in my element.

My bird was not impressed at me dragging her around town at 4 in the morning, pissed as a fart looking for Lambanana's to ride.

They are just a bit of fun. I was in town today and all kids were made up with them so I can't see any harm in them being there.

Plus I will not rest until I have been photographed riding every Lambanana whilst being completely bladderd just to wind my bird up which is turning into a fun hobby. I took all the fuses out of the plugs in her flat the other day when she was at work and left them on the side. She said it took half an hour putting them back in and was not too pleased with me which was a result.

They are just a bit of fun. I was in town today and all kids were made up with them so I can't see any harm in them being there.

Plus I will not rest until I have been photographed riding every Lambanana whilst being completely bladderd just to wind my bird up which is turning into a fun hobby. I took all the fuses out of the plugs in her flat the other day when she was at work and left them on the side. She said it took half an hour putting them back in and was not too pleased with me which was a result.

That is fucking superb. It's on my 'to do' list.

That is fucking superb. It's on my 'to do' list.

I'm on Gardening leave whilst I wait to start my new job so I have to fill my days with something productive.I'm probably not the easiest Boyfriend/Son/Brother/Friend to live with in all honesty because my mind is always trying to work out some way of winding someone up for my own amusement.#

I went a bit too far the other week in town with my mates. My mate was chatting up some fit bird and when he went to the bog I told her to be careful because he went on the Sex Offenders Register a few years back and she was off quick than Kriss Akabusi. He went a shade of Purple I've never seen before which made the whole episode worthwhile in my opinion.

Lambananas would only not be shite if they were capable of walking, heavily armed and deployed to trouble spots in 'crocky' and 'nogzy', otherwise I agree with Aveez.

The city of Florence need worry not.

atat-catalog.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We went lambanana hunting yesterday. We got 47, mostly in town but also the 5 on the Wirral. Some of my favourites:

SuperDinoBanana

DSC_0005.jpg

SuperTartBanana

DSC_0041.jpg

SuperAstroTurfBanana

DSC_0324.jpg

SuperConstipationBanana

DSC_0488.jpg

I wanna be a lambanana like youhoohoo

DSC_0082.jpg

Dunno who this is?

DSC_0047.jpg

And one for Stouffer -

SuperShackledByTheChainsOfMiseryBanana

DSC_0450.jpg

Where the hell is that one?

oh and Bella looks well impressed in front of the silver one... how long had you been dragging the poor kid around by then?

The purple one's on the top of Moel Famau.

She'd been out for about 8 hours by the time I took that one. We told her the council had a competition to see which kid could find the most lambananas in one day, and the prize was a Peppa Pig balloon. Being the offspring of the two most competitive divvies in the world, it spurred her on. That, and loads of cake and ice cream on route.