You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I reckon the GF needs an anthem. The anthem will serve many purposes -

1. To be played at the finals of the GF Championship/Chess Championship/etc

2. To be played as a rousing tune to inspire posters before a battle with the FF or another forum.

3. To be played whenever a long, pointless argument breaks out as to remind everyone that we are actually all big soppy cunts who love each other and have better things to do than heatedly 'discuss' random shite.

4. A few more purposes that I'll think up later.

So post some suggestions and then the ones that are most widely agreed on can go into a poll that me or someone else can make at some point in the future.

And in the spirit of what the anthem will stand for, lets not have this thread turn into a petty musical spat. In fact, if one person breaks into a discussion about Chris Martin's personal life they will receive a daily negging from me for as long as I can be arsed.

(but don't forget their other Brother...)

No don't forget their other Brother...

cant get the last bit to rhyme, Tune...

Oh say I can't see

the wood for the trees

From Dirk, Rargh and SKI

to Noos and AVEEZ

To those that make us laugh,

to those with no spine...

cant get the last bit to rhyme, Tune...

Noos taking the piss,

Oily wrestlers loved by Chris.

A grammar check by Paul,

They're all loved by us all.

Rashid's imaginary malaise,

and his love for the gays.

The GF is all fun and frolics,

and Remmies massive bollocks.

An ape with a knife,

gives an otter some strife.

But the hardest of them all,

is a badger for sure.

I was awoken two nights ago to the wailing, moaning sound of a hedgehog being crushed to death in between the jaws of a badger. A more horrific noise I've never heard as the little bugger just wouldn't give up the ghost as it was eaten alive. I scared the badger off, apparently mid-meal, so to punish me he left the hedgehog's guts strewn over my garden path for me to find on my way to work at half past five the next morning.

Fuck off badger.