You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

They're not a fucking football club...

Chris

They're a fucking part-time hobby for a bunch of laa-dee-daa cockney wankers with more money than sense. They haven't got a clue about what it means to be a football club.

Their celebrations at the end were so monumentally shite. Remember Anfield in '05 and '07? The stadium shaking, the dancing, the scarfs swinging, the jumping for joy in the streets that went on for hours and hours?

Here? None of that. A cheer. A decent sized cheer. This means nothing to these people. Just another football game that the team they prefer won. Waving plastic flags, Dancing to the Fratellis...Chanting about our support, waving their fucking shity plastic cunts, the transparent plastic horrible fucking cunts.

I legged it out at the end to get the train knowing that being in the queue with them would be hell on earth. Other than a few big mouthed cockney cunts here and there with their Scceeerrrse Cants this and Sceeersse Cunts that not a fucking peep. You wouldn't have even guessed they'd been to a footy match other than the presence of their shitty plastic flags.

We were dancing in the streets, they're sitting quietly waiting for the next stop.

Rest assured we can still hold our heads up high, be prouder of our club than they ever ever could dream of and know that as much as it means to us as a people, it's absolutely fuck all to them in their fucking lives of luxury.

They're not even a football club.

We are Liverpool. Remember it because we're forever and they don't even graze the skin of history.

Great team, shit fans.

It's like an American sports crowd, it's pure entertainment, they don't wake up thinking about it or go to sleep worrying about it, it's a coffee and panini fest and a quick chat with Giles from Marketing in the lift on Monday morning.

I genuinely pity them, they'll never understand what it's all about.

I think you missed the point of the original post.

I ain't missed the point.

Just cos we lost he is banging the 'special club' drum.

We're a special club but we should embrace that as oppose to using it as superiority complex.

I ain't missed the point.

Just cos we lost he is banging the 'special club' drum.

We're a special club but we should embrace that as oppose to using it as superiority complex.

Your user name is Elite.

Fish, barrel, etc.

Great team, shit fans.

It's like an American sports crowd, it's pure entertainment, they don't wake up thinking about it or go to sleep worrying about it, it's a coffee and panini fest and a quick chat with Giles from Marketing in the lift on Monday morning.

I genuinely pity them, they'll never understand what it's all about.

That's a good assessment of them. I'd imagine the tiny minority of remaining genuine fans have mixed feelings about the whole thing.

The majority don't reach the peaks or troughs of emotion we do.

That's a good assessment of them. I'd imagine the tiny minority of remaining genuine fans have mixed feelings about the whole thing.

The majority don't reach the peaks or troughs of emotion we do.

They're basically androids.

They can watch and listen to how a real footy fan behaves, and they can try and replicate and mimic it, but most of them will never really feel it.

mt_blade_runner_2.gif

They're football fan replicants, "skinjob fans".

They are all a bunch of benders, seriously, they had a decent support years ago but they have all been priced out of going the game. I know one decent Chelsea fan (yes there are a few) and he hates the way their club has been hijacked by the new benders who have turned up at the Bridge. Hardly any of them are from London as well, all the queg areas such as Epsom, Leatherhead and all the hom places within a 100 mile radius of London. If West Ham got a sugar daddy they would support them.

Guest TK-421

They're such a massive shower of cunts I almost want them to get fucked in the final. Almost.

That Grant motherfucker is completely out of his depth. When Rafa switched Yossi and Kuyt around it resulted in a goal. Babel comes on for Torres - goal. What did Grant do? Fuck all. Their goals came from a shit pen (ok it was a Pen but no need for Sami to make the challenge), Riise going to sleep and claiming offside, and their first goal was actually offside. And in the home leg they get a shit own goal. Fucking jammy and Grant could end up this season a hero and a legend for their "club". He reminds me of Del Bosque, fucking clueless and jammy while the players rule the roost and go about their work.

A truly loathsome team and if it weren't for their opponents I'd want them to get taught a lesson in the final. As it happens I want them to win but only just, and I won't be watching. I'm off to the flicks to watch Indy IV or something that comes close to entertainment. Fucking plastic cunts.

I don't envy them one tiny bit. I would not swap their position for ours, not ever. We lost a semi-final - the first time since we lost to Inter. We'll get over it. And when we do, we won't be Chelsea FC. And yes, of course I'm sat here writing this because it does hurt like fuck. But if you can't take a bit of pain, then you've no business watching football matches.