You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I will not sell to Hicks - Gillett

Rashid

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorrany sauce?

We are a public fucking laughing stock. When will these fucking cunts just shut the fuck up, nevermind fuck off?

Preach on brother. The board is completely fucking rotten. Every last stinking twat on it. I don't like the cut of DIC's jib much either, they're just as capable of briefing the press and shouting off in public.

I don't believe Gillett for a minute, he'll sell if Hicks offers him a different price. He was going on about death threats stopping him from selling, he lives in Vale Colorado, our fans live in Walton fucking Vale. Yep, George is scared of selling in case he gets a groping off Purple Aki.

I don't believe Gillett for a minute, he'll sell if Hicks offers him a different price. He was going on about death threats stopping him from selling, he lives in Vale Colorado, our fans live in Walton fucking Vale. Yep, George is scared of selling in case he gets a groping off Purple Aki.

I don't think he will sell to Hicks mate, this is too public and these are big businessmen with big egos. If Gillett sells it will be a smack in the face from Hicks. I am certain DIC are behind Gillett.

Who could possibly even begin to predict what these poisonous, ruinous cunts would be willing to do? They are the most devious, duplicitous and utterly fucking shameless mercenary cunts I can ever remember encountering. I wish they'd fuck off and take the pair of fucking cocks who let them in with them.

I don't think he will sell to Hicks mate, this is too public and these are big businessmen with big egos. If Gillett sells it will be a smack in the face from Hicks. I am certain DIC are behind Gillett.

They didn't get that rich by being proud. Make no mistake, Gillett's loyalty is to the dollar not DIC or his own sense of pride.

He's a little snake and would sell to anyone if they met his demands.

We are a public fucking laughing stock. When will these fucking cunts just shut the fuck up, nevermind fuck off?

Surely it must be positive that Gillett will not sell to Hicks. This will eventually force Hicks to sell his share.

Hicks buying out Gillett is the real nightmare for the club.

Guest Ronin47

on sky sports just now.

Says he wont sell and hicks should go to the board and talk and not sky sports.

Taken aback at hicks version of events

also says he should stop creating turmoil within club.

Surely it must be positive that Gillett will not sell to Hicks. This will eventually force Hicks to sell his share.

Hicks buying out Gillett is the real nightmare for the club.

What possible reason could you have for believing a single word any of these cunts has to say?

They didn't get that rich by being proud. Make no mistake, Gillett's loyalty is to the dollar not DIC or his own sense of pride.

Couldn't agree with you more. Proud and ego, my arse. Money is the motto for them and there should be a reason why Hicks must be so confident in buying out Gillett.

A few sweeteners here and there in Gillett's american dealings and Gillett will be in Hicks' pocket.

I certainly hope its not the case but I could never trust little George.