You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Laying next to some 27 year old milf I managed to pull tonight, fuck knows how I managed it.

Just a shame she's my mates sister, AWKWAAAARD.

Night folks x

Boasting about getting some.

Going online when you should be going down.

Calling a bright young thing of 27 a milf.

Leaving the apostrophe out of "mate's".

So many crimes - and only one neg. Shame.

He's right. A sexy woman with children is not a MILF if she's only 27. That has a sub-category which is known as The Yummy Mummy. If you'd made up someone pushing or over 40, who isn't a former model or whatever, that would have been acceptable as a MILF.

Guest TesticleOReilly
I didn't realise there were parameters.

Has anyone told you that a 'neg' doesn't actually mean anything in the real world? In fact, 'negs' are what people who make up stories about pulling do. Anyone that can actually pull doesn't give a fuck what someone on the interweb thinks. Then again, anyone that actually pulls doesn't pop onto the internet first to post about it.

He's right. A sexy woman with children is not a MILF if she's only 27. That has a sub-category which is known as The Yummy Mummy. If you'd made up someone pushing or over 40, who isn't a former model or whatever, that would have been acceptable as a MILF.

Looks like I'm not the only one that can spot someone talking poo-poo.

CSH-057187.jpg

Great shout, though for me it'd be bending the rules given that she's only 6 years older than me.

Is that 15 years older thing set in stone, then? Only I can't imagine fellas in their 60s considering OAPs milfs. That's a different genre, surely!

Anyway, in summary, rarrr!

Right, retards.

Clarification of what constitutes being a "Milf"

She must be old enough to be YOUR Mum.

She doesn't necessarily have to have her own kids. She just needs to be of mother age, for you, and you'd fuck her.

Ergo, if I'm 31 and I fuck a woman of 29 who happens who have 2 kids, that's not be fucking milf! That's a Yummy Mummy.

A milf has to be old enough to be YOUR mum.

Therefore, if you get to an age whereby the women who can be described as "milfs" are way too old to even consider fucking, well then you're now too old to even be talking about such juvenile tosh as milfs.

Cheers.