You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Players Offski In The Summer...

Cheyrou was supposedly one of the higher paid players under Houllier???

Dont know the truth in that though, anyone help me out??

I've heard the same thing from various different people. I don't even want to think about what he's on, however much it is its too much.

I've heard the same thing from various different people. I don't even want to think about what he's on, however much it is its too much.

What are you talking about weve got the next zidane on our books and all everyones interested in is how much he earns.... :whistle:

In my head he has left, he isn't a Liverpool player. It really hurts when people say we should sell him.

Guest CanadianKopite
As long as we replace the players leaving I don't think we'd miss any of those, although I would like to see Neil Mellor given a better chance than he has done.

Same here, I think he could prove himself given a better shot. The rest can fuck off though, so long as Morientes goes with them.

It seems not content with signing shite we also payed sky high wages. I mean we have a laugh at leeds still paying Robbies wages but I really would hate to see what we are still paying out. He should be in jail for fraud collecting that amount 45 large a week.

How is Cheyrou doing at Bordeaux(?), anyone know? How many French midfielders have to get injured before he makes the world cup squad, has a couple of Chelsea-Newcastle performances and we sell him for £7 million?

He's been playing as a defensive midfielder and he said in an interview that was his favourite position. Apparently he is doing pretty well for them. They're second in the league and he's played about 20 games for them this season. If he's not out of contract we might actually get a fee for him.

He's been playing as a defensive midfielder and he said in an interview that was his favourite position. Apparently he is doing pretty well for them. They're second in the league and he's played about 20 games for them this season. If he's not out of contract we might actually get a fee for him.

Fuck me. The French league really is bad if he can play defensive midfield.

Cheyrou was supposedly one of the higher paid players under Houllier???

Dont know the truth in that though, anyone help me out??

Yep, I've heard this too. Supposedly Biscan was on relatively high wages while he was here too.

At the same time Garcia is supposedly on quite low wages - half what Kewell is on.

Kirkland

Dudek

-------------

Traore

Whitbread

Raven

Medjani

--------------

Potter

Foy

Le Tallec

Diao

Cheyrou

--------------

Cisse

Morientes

Pongolle

---------------

Thats a whole football team and more, i think Garcia will stay as a squad player as he's effective from the bench unless we use him as bait for a certain spanish player such as Torres etc

only the 3 up front and djimi have played more than 6 games for us this season so they wont be missed ,but well have to getsome good youngsters in ,wheres sonny pike when hes needed?

Browny, I'm stunned. I know he's not your favourite, but getting rid of Lil' Luis would be utter madness in my book - unless of course, there's someone considerably better lined up to replace him. Even so, he's still worth keeping for his versatility, goals and general unpredictability.

whisper it: a g u e r o.

he coming.

I like garcia, but if he has a good world cup, I'd sell him.

Yep, I've heard this too. Supposedly Biscan was on relatively high wages while he was here too.

At the same time Garcia is supposedly on quite low wages - half what Kewell is on.

Kewell is twice the size of him so that's fair. I was told once never to buy a horse as they cost a fortune in food; Houllier never received this sensible advice. Cest la vie.

15 starts and 7 goals in the league (mostly from midfield) says to me Garcia will be a massive part of any title bid next season.

He does my head in all the time but he's worth it when he does things like he did against Arsenal and Juve.

I think if he was played in his best position (supporting striker) consistently he would eradicate alot of that wasteful play

I would deffo sell or exchange Garcia if we could get back something like what we paid for him. I doubt he'll be happy staying if he's on the bench every week anyway, but credit to him if he does, because it's his best position.