You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Koptalk copies loads of sites and he copies and pastes Guardian Articles on his "News Section". CTRLALTDELETE - Serriously mate, this site is not a money making and it's free to be here, you should just be happy to be here. Either that or you should go to KT and offer Dunk legal advice.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not post a lot english is shite and sense of humour worse. like to come on and read the news and find out what is happening but thank fuck that nutter is banned. He was giving me a sore head and I mean a sore head good bye and good riddance and well in Dave.

I know nothing about that Kopite. I just know that allowing stolen material to be published on your website is not cricket.

No you wouldn't know it, and if you asked a question about it on the Koptalk forums you would be history literally within minutes.

The same with all the other accusations.

Not to worry - Ryan will be joing in here starting Monday. That should keep you entertained for a while.

/CAD

PS: If Koptalk did infact take any of your exclusive stories and used them for their own benifit at their site without permission or copyright - I think it stinks. Just like I think it stinks that you allow posts from Dunk, stolen from "The Insider", to be published here.

It certainly takes (at least) two to tango, huh?

Think i've missed something here, is CtrlAltDelete the editor of Kraptalk? Its just the phrase "Ryan will keep you all entertained coming monday" as aposed to 'us' Like a threat, as if to say I was foiled with regards to Brendan, but Ryan will sort you out.

Fill me in kids - whats been going down

What is fair use?

In copyright law, there is a concept of fair use, also known as; free use, fair dealing, or fair practice.

Fair use sets out certain actions that may be carried out, but would not normally be regarded as an infringement of the work.

The idea behind this is that if copyright laws are too restrictive, it may stifle free speech, news reporting, or result in disproportionate penalties for inconsequential or accidental inclusion.

What does fair use allow?

Under fair use rules, it may be possible to use quotations or excerpts, where the work has been made available to the public, (i.e. published). Provided that:

The use is deemed acceptable under the terms of fair dealing.

That the quoted material is justified, and no more than is necessary is included.

That the source of the quoted material is mentioned, along with the name of the author.

Typical free uses of work include:

Inclusion for the purpose of news reporting.

Incidental inclusion.

National laws typically allow limited private and educational use

What is fair use?

In copyright law, there is a concept of fair use, also known as; free use, fair dealing, or fair practice.

Fair use sets out certain actions that may be carried out, but would not normally be regarded as an infringement of the work.

The idea behind this is that if copyright laws are too restrictive, it may stifle free speech, news reporting, or result in disproportionate penalties for inconsequential or accidental inclusion.

Under fair use rules, it may be possible to use quotations or excerpts, where the work has been made available to the public, (i.e. published). Provided that:

That the quoted material is justified, and no more than is necessary is included.

That the source of the quoted material is mentioned, along with the name of the author.

Incidental inclusion.

yeah, but Ryan is still gonna get you.

Jesus H Chirst - Stop showing me that you know NOTHING about copyright! That is so far from the point that its not even funny. anybody in here know anything about copyright??????? :wallbutt:

I know that lots of people all over the world with geeky names like Hazor0r and maybe even like yours peer to peer files to each others PCs using bit torrent and other software....have you ever done that?

Ever taped the radio onto a TDK. Ever watched a blag DVD?

Are you completely clean of this stuff? Id suggest you stop throwing stones if you have.

Do not post a lot english is shite and sense of humour worse. like to come on and read the news and find out what is happening but thank fuck that nutter is banned. He was giving me a sore head and I mean a sore head good bye and good riddance and well in Dave.

Couldn't of put it better, nice one

What is fair use?

Incidental inclusion.

yeah, but CtrlAltDelete has paid out load of money and it's just not fair we get it for free :no :D . if it carries on he'll be throwing his dummy as well as his toys out of the pram. :whoops:

So just because you have managed to get access to stolen material it's Ok to publish it? Even though you know it's stolen?

Without Paul, Stu and Milan things really look quite pathetic around here, huh?

Ask your editor, he's done it for years.

What is fair use?

Incidental inclusion.

i assume that is game set and match, although if we're still talking cricket it might be 97445673334 for 1 dec after the 1st day.

Was reading up on Scientology the other day - far more sensible than this other cult.

Anyway - CtrlAltDelete, why not AltTab back to KT where somebody maybe gives a shit about what you're saying? Most people on here are not comfortable with KT, and you won't change any of that, regardless of what you say. You are wasting your breath. Nobody wants to argue about it any more.

That blog is not part of TLW, I'm sure TLW would use much better software if they wanted to start a blog.

The point is not whether TLW initiated the blog or not. It's not about whether Koptalk has stolen content or broken copyrights in the past. It's about TLW being in a state of self-righteous delirium. Hypocrisy as it were.

I will "fuck off" as several of your "4th generation unemployed white trash posters", so eloquently has put it.

This place has nothing to be proud of today IMO.